Free monitors

Andyneored5

Hey, 3rd discussion I've started today. Sorry if you saw the topic thread and thought your dreams had come true and was going to get a free monitor. Is there such a thing? Okay I've got DB 2 and when I asked my Doc/DB Nurse for a monitor they said I don't need one, now I know the docs don't like giving these away, my question is do I really need one? I think I do, can I get one for free from somewhere or do I need to pay. I would gladly pay for the strips it's the monitor I want.

Thanks

uncle

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey, 3rd discussion I've started today. Sorry if you saw the topic thread and thought your dreams had come true and was going to get a free monitor. Is there such a thing? Okay I've got DB 2 and when I asked my Doc/DB Nurse for a monitor they said I don't need one, now I know the docs don't like giving these away, my question is do I really need one? I think I do, can I get one for free from somewhere or do I need to pay. I would gladly pay for the strips it's the monitor I want.

Thanks

Message me your address and I will send you 1, my GP has changed mine for 3rd time so I have 1 going, if you don't mind box opened but not used though I think I might have took finger pricked but you can get them for a pound or 2

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
If you don't want @uncle 's kind offer as long as you don't want the SD Codefree, most manufacturers here in the UK would send you one free , just to get your strip business!