Freestyle Libre sensors

Thomson54

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Nearly 2 weeks since I complained to Abbott about my sensor, they sent letter saying replacement in the post. No sign of it. Yesterday my second sensor just stopped working, Abbott said new replacement in the post within 5 days. NOT impressed!
At £49 a go Abbott you need sort yourselves out quickly.

Gemma2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You are not the only one experiencing problems with Abbot. Scream scream scream. For the past 2 weeks I have been TRYING to place an order for a Freestyle Libre Starter Pack either by phone or online but without any success. I have tried different times of day but without any success!

H_Zidan

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hello Everyone
I purchased (FreeStyle Libre reader) from Germany and it's in Feutsch , any one knows how can i change the reader language to in English instead German

Gemma2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Today's rant is about freestyle Sensors delivered this pm. Although the package is plastered with FRAGILE It looked as though it had been put under a ton of bricks!! I noticed that it had come from France. As I won't be needing a new Sensor for another 12 days I am concerned if they have been damaged. This is my first order since getting my reader and sensors which came from Maidenhead. £101.00 seems a bit extortionate to receive an order in that condition. Tomorrow I shall email Abbot about the state of the packaging.