Fry or use George Forman

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Will look in Lidl when I go for their fab protein rolls, hope the sausages are as good as their rolls.

Well worth cooking in the George Forman, a lot of fat, compared to meat in them.
Other brands are better.

Bellatom

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Well worth cooking in the George Forman, a lot of fat, compared to meat in them.
Other brands are better.
I have tried George Forman which was ok however I now use what could be termed as a cross between a halogen oven and a turbo fryer, it cooks all types of food to perfection, fat drains away without leaving the dry texture you can sometimes get with Mr George and so easy to clean, I love it that much I bought a second in case this one breaks.

CherryAA

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
it would be m
Well BG done b4 breakfast 6.1 will be interesting to see what it is in a couple of hours
2 bacon 1 sausage scrambled eggs 1 black pudding 2 tomatoes in grill 1 slice white bread
omg It's a lot when you write it all down
uch better without the white bread, try sauteing the tmatoes in butter and piling the lot on some fresh spinach instead much better for your blood sugars.

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Iro

Irony alert...

I can't speak for you, if you were being ironic, but my BG is fine, my BP is fine, my BMI is fine, my cholesterol is fine, all liver and kidney is fine, so I guess that works for me.
Worth mentioning so the op has a better idea of the advice they're being given maybe?

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I can't speak for you, if you were being ironic, but my BG is fine, my BP is fine, my BMI is fine, my cholesterol is fine, all liver and kidney is fine, so I guess that works for me.
Worth mentioning so the op has a better idea of the advice they're being given maybe?

My stats are in my signature.. I'm still fatter than i want to be but it's a work in progress. I don't believe in low calorie diets.. so what is your point exactly?

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Just clearing up all my results of using the George Foreman.

I guess you like the frying pan.

That was the op's question.