Game of Thrones (warning thread contains spoilers)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Did you enjoy? I watched it Monday evening as we had recorded it in the early hours. I still reckon hubby watched it as it was airing as he seemed to know too much about what was going to happen. Hate it when he does that lol

It was really good, especially the first 10 mins (won't spoil things for those who ain't seen it).

Looks like this season might be one of the best, looking forward to next weeks already. What did you think @wolfie11969

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It was really good, especially the first 10 mins (won't spoil things for those who ain't seen it).

Looks like this season might be one of the best, looking forward to next weeks already. What did you think @wolfie11969

I enjoyed it. Was quite surprised in the first 10 minutes but quickly realised what was going on.

Looking forward to this week. And as said before I'm disappointed there isnt a book too. You learn so much more from the books

Reactions: noblehead

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I enjoyed it. Was quite surprised in the first 10 minutes but quickly realised what was going on.

Looking forward to this week. And as said before I'm disappointed there isnt a book too. You learn so much more from the books

I quite agree, very surprised too about there not being a book on GOT, it would without doubt be a massive hit as is the tv series.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I quite agree, very surprised too about there not being a book on GOT, it would without doubt be a massive hit as is the tv series.

I think I've read books from series 1 through 5. Someone may come along and correct but I'm not too sure if there was a book for season 6. I seem to recall the author was too busy doing the screenplay

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Have seen this weeks episode. I watched it last night. You have to watch it quickly - all I'll say is watch out for the eyes hee hee

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Have seen this weeks episode. I watched it last night. You have to watch it quickly - all I'll say is watch out for the eyes hee hee

My kids watched it, they say this weeks episode was amazing, I'll not get to watch it till Friday night but look forward to it :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
If you do re-watch it look out for the mad eyes on the character that is looking for his niece and nephew

Hi @wolfie11969 , I'll likely not get to watch it again, but still can't work out what your saying about the eyes, asked my wife and kids and they don't know either.

Never mind, hope you enjoy tonight's episode :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Ep. 4. Absoblumminlutely Epic!

Apparently so, my kids have watched it and said it was the second best episode of GOT, first being Battle of the Bar-stewards.

Will get to watch it tomorrow night :)

Reactions: Guzzler

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Ep. 4. Absoblumminlutely Epic!

Has to be the best episode of GOT ever, the battle scenes and effects were incredible, surely they can't top that in future episodes?

Reactions: Guzzler

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Has to be the best episode of GOT ever, the battle scenes and effects were incredible, surely they can't top that in future episodes?
Surely there has to be the mother of all battles with the Night Walkers? Fire and Ice.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Changed the title of the thread to say that it contains spoilers.