Game of Thrones (warning thread contains spoilers)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
ooh I've seen the leaked episode - naughty people we are

spoiled a bit by the wailings of a 4 month old baby that wanted mommy

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
ooh I've seen the leaked episode - naughty people we are

spoiled a bit by the wailings of a 4 month old baby that wanted mommy

I'll wait otherwise you end up missing a week of GOT. Quite a blunder by HBO :rolleyes:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'll wait otherwise you end up missing a week of GOT. Quite a blunder by HBO :rolleyes:

ah but it was that good I'm still recording it to watch again Monday night. Without the screaming baby, oh and subtitles

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
ah but it was that good I'm still recording it to watch again Monday night. Without the screaming baby, oh and subtitles

Been there with screaming baby's :)

Just 2 more episodes to go after this last weeks, shame there's only seven instead of the usual 10.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Been there with screaming baby's :)

Just 2 more episodes to go after this last weeks, shame there's only seven instead of the usual 10.

And still no book lol. I think I'm going to go on old George's website and tell him off.

And they at least gave us a couple of episodes longer than the usual 45 - 50 minutes

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
And they at least gave us a couple of episodes longer than the usual 45 - 50 minutes

That's true. This weeks episode was a cracker, this might be the best season of GOT IMHO.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Read all the books. Loved them. Have not watched the series. Annoyed that no new book has come out in ages

Sent from my SM-G935F using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

If you read through the post most of my bug bear has been that there is no accompanying book. I read the books before the series got popular so have wanted books for a long while. I guess when the series finishes we may get a book or two - if he's not dead

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Can someone settle an argument for me, please? I read that this series is the last but my son says no, there's one more series to come. In a way he makes sense because there are a lot of loose ends to tie up.

Did anyone else notice Jon's sword as he came up from the lake? No spoilers, mind!

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Can someone settle an argument for me, please? I read that this series is the last but my son says no, there's one more series to come. In a way he makes sense because there are a lot of loose ends to tie up.

Your son is right, there's one more series to go @Guzzler