GOOD AFTERNOON/EVENING.

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evening all

Today we managed to extend our next holiday from 1 week to 2. Added an extra week to our Eurotunnel crossing for an extra £40 :happy:
Mr Tesco has been tonight, shopping delivered & put away.

Reactions: ickihun

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
:) :) :)
I carnt stop smiling. :)

My consultant and his team are fantastic! I couldnt ask for anyone better to keep me right.
Full steam ahead.
He's delighted I've lost weight, lowered my hba1c and halved my insulin requirements. :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job

My consultant and his team are fantastic! I couldnt ask for anyone better to keep me right.
Full steam ahead.
He's delighted I've lost weight, lowered my hba1c and halved my insulin requirements. :)
That's brilliant Vicky, I'm so pleased for you

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Full steam ahead.

This is wonderful to see x

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Since teatime Ron's been in alot of pain . GTN spray used 9 times today. Mind you I don't think the weather has helped , he was very restless in bed last night can't see tonight being any different .

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Since teatime Ron's been in alot of pain . GTN spray used 9 times today. Mind you I don't think the weather has helped , he was very restless in bed last night can't see tonight being any different .

Poor fella bloomin awful what he's going through

Sending a man hug

Reactions: heh and tina_marie

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
That's not the end of it yet . Next week Ron has an appointment with a consultant psychiatrist to see if he can help with Ron's memory loss.

A very tough time for both of you and quite worrisome too

Is there any sign of a light at the end of the tunnel?

Here's hoping so

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
A very tough time for both of you and quite worrisome too

Is there any sign of a light at the end of the tunnel?

Here's hoping so
I do hope so , still awaiting results of the last blood test he had at Queens. Have looked online at his prescription order and he can't have anymore test strips until June next year and his gtn spray can't order any until December. He made an appointment to see gp the other day ( he only told me this morning ), so I asked him what the appointment was for he can't remember. Good job he's got 5 weeks to jog his memory.

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I do hope so , still awaiting results of the last blood test he had at Queens. Have looked online at his prescription order and he can't have anymore test strips until June next year and his gtn spray can't order any until December. He made an appointment to see gp the other day ( he only told me this morning ), so I asked him what the appointment was for he can't remember. Good job he's got 5 weeks to jog his memory.

Tina Marie, I'm new around here & don't know your history but it sounds like you are going through a rough time with Ron (husband?). I assume it's a long term health problem. I hope that his health issues can be eased if not cured.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Tina Marie, I'm new around here & don't know your history but it sounds like you are going through a rough time with Ron (husband?). I assume it's a long term health problem. I hope that his health issues can be eased if not cured.
Thanks @heh , all this started of last year when he was diagnosed with diabetes . It's been a real eye opener his body has never given him peace since . You will find posting from me and hubby @ eldergarth. Apart from diabetes he has muscle weakness , eye problems , osteoarthritis in spine and both hips , muscle spasms . Now memory loss and not forgetting unstable angina and with all that DWP still say he's fit for work. He was working up until October last year when he was retired on ill health. I also gave up working to become his full time carer .