GOOD AFTERNOON/EVENING.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Are you getting any itching with them. When Ron was being weaned off them he was fine until he went back to the 5mcg then started itching where the patch had been . The patches go up in 5mcg increments.

No, I don't suffer itching, but I do at times have the "sweats" = or that could be the "Male Andropause"!!!! - :D.
I tried the Amitriptyline a few years ago and I was sleepy all the time and just wanted to sleep constantly, never did back pain any good.
The Butec 15mcg I feel are keeping the pain stable 99% - get odd gnawing pain now and again, depends what I have been doing some days. Will be 're-applying them next Wednesday and will come off the Pregabalin a day or two before Wednesday. = That's going to be Fun!!!
Hope Ron has had a good day today?

Reactions: Cumberland

spook_kate_

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
Other
Thank you @Liam1955 .....my hubby to be is @Clivethedrive .....we met here on the forum about 14 months ago and are happily living together now.....it all started with a simple private message to say 'Hello' and have someone to talk to....we quickly hit it off and met up in person....and the rest as they say is history....:happy:...I couldn't be happier....
That is the nicest thing ever.. so pleased for you both

Reactions: Liam1955

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Hello Molly, that's three of us here including Kate, where's everyone else today? I'm just off for a walk, what are you two up to?

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hello Molly, that's three of us here including Kate, where's everyone else today? I'm just off for a walk, what are you two up to?
@13lizanne ....I'm just cooking my dinner....on my own at the moment as Clive is away on tour.....then just planning a relaxing evening and deciding what I need to do tomorrow....:)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Hello @13lizanne :) - just asked Vicky @ickihun if it's "open invites" to us all for the Birthday Party tomorrow?
And I have just eaten my evening meal of Crustless Quiche with Salad. - But, I still feel hungry??

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Had a rare hypo about an hour ago
I'm ok now don't like em though

Have a good evening peeps wrap up warm