13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
It's a gorgeous, sunny morning up here today, perfect weather for our morning ramble. Busy day ahead filled with good things. Wishing everyone a happy day with minimal pain.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, I have a busy day as well but it's going to be chucking it down with rain all day. Lovely! Sending hugs to all the poorly peeps

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
20/3 - Good Morning from a wet and drizzling York. Have a good day everyone, hugs to the poorly people :).

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all. How have you all been? Back off to the bungalow for more decorating today. Ron's not been having an easy time so far. Since the weekend he's had more seizure/ muscle spasms. Real bad one last night , but as they say today is a new day onwards and upwards . Sun's out so making the most of it . Talk to you all later have a good one and hugs to all that need one . Take care . Xxx

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
It snowed during the night, my poor daffodils! Good morning everyone from wintry Central Scotland. Best wishes for a great day to all, be happy!

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, it's still breezy here but at least it's sunny. PS love the new avatar @13lizanne, what a wonderful view!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
21/3 - Good Morning from a very windy York. Have a good day everyone. Hugs to those who are poorly. Yes, very nice your Avatar - @13lizanne :).

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
23/3 - Good Morning from a Sunny York :). Hugs to the poorly people. And hope everyone else has a good day :).

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning everyone, it's looking nice and sunny again today. Yay! Hugs to all the poorly peeps and I hope everyone has a good day

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Back from our walk and enjoying a cuppa. Good day to everyone, hope it will be a good one for us all with low Bgs and high amounts of good health

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all , back to the bungalow to finish off then move in at the weekend . Hope you all have a good day . X

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
24/3 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Have a good day everyone and hugs for the poorly people :).

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's breezy but warm here today. Hope everyone has a good day

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from sunny Scotland. Off on our week's holiday in an hour or two. Looks like NW Highlands are going to be sunny all week so looking forward to long hikes in the hills, lazing around reading fiction, and perhaps a higher carb treat or two. I hope that you all have a great week with maximum health and minimal pain

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
25/3 - Morning from another Sunny, but cool York. Have a good day and hugs to the poorly people :).
@13lizanne - Hope You and Hubby have a fabulous time and great weather too. :happy: William xx

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning from sunny Scotland. Off on our week's holiday in an hour or two. Looks like NW Highlands are going to be sunny all week so looking forward to long hikes in the hills, lazing around reading fiction, and perhaps a higher carb treat or two. I hope that you all have a great week with maximum health and minimal pain
Good morning to you too Anna, I hope you have a fantastic time. A is going to Leicester to meet some friends so I shall be on my own all day! I won't know what to do with myself :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning everyone and a happy mothers day to everyone who celebrates it! I had a lovely day yesterday, after I dropped A off at the station I went into town and got some lovely pressies for mum and me. When I got back home I finally swept my back yard and got rid of the broken patio pots that had been bugging me so my "garden" is now looking ship shape and bristol fashion :) A got back home in plenty of time so I didn't even have to fork out for a takeaway for him! Result!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
26/3 - Good Morning from another Sunny York.
Hope all you Mother's have a brilliant day :).
Hugs to the poorly people. And everyone else enjoy the day :).

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, I had to pop out first thing to sign on but I'm back now and enjoying a cuppa :) Hope everyone has a good day