Good Morning

D

debrasue

Good morning, peeps!
I have a rare quiet morning this morning, so I'm lurking in bed with the iPad for an hour. :)
It's very foggy in S Glos at the moment but I can already see the sun burning it off, so it's looking as if it's going to be a nice day. I might nip up to the garden centre in a bit to see if I can get a few bedding plants to brighten things up around the pond. It's looking a bit forlorn so far.....
I hope everyone has a lovely day.
Big hugs xxx

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
28/3 - Morning from a dismal, grey York. This was not expected!!! Have had 4 gloriously Sunny days and weather is not due to change till Wednesday Afternoon!!!:shifty:
Hope you all have an enjoyable day :).
Hugs to all the poorly people too and hope you are feeling better :).

PansyP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Good Morning to you all! I'm back from Spain yesterday evening. Sorry to hear Liam that the weather isn't that great today but I hope it won't prevent you having a lovely time with Granny_grump and her sister!

Last edited:

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all another restless night . Hope your all well.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
29/3 - Good Morning from a wet and grey looking York. (It's rained during the night)
Hope you @PansyP had a great time in Andalusia :).
Hugs to the poorly people, and wish everyone a good day. Meeting up with @Granny_grump_ and @polly20 at their Hotel for coffee this morning and then we are hitting the Shops in York :happy:.

PansyP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
And a good morning to you Liam! I had some really good readings whilst away but then I walked miles. Yesterday though a horrendous fasting level of 11.5 and I felt ghastly. I could barely eat. Having caught up on rest last night still 9.9 .....

IMG_2432.jpg

PansyP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh no Liam so I'll start the day off for a change! Glorious weather is forecast for London and yes already I feel very hot! Third consecutive high blood sugar reading but lower than yesterday so fingers crossed ..... Good Morning!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
30/3 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Lovely photo above @PansyP :). Hope everyone has a good day and hugs to those who are not well :).

PansyP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
The Alhambra in Grenada is an amazing place! The photo above is one of three Nasrid palaces within the complex. The grounds are extensive and beautifully landscaped with fantastic views. Everywhere the glorious smell of wallflowers and hyacinths. The last daffodils and the wisteria staring to flower. Oranges still on the trees. Did I miss their blossom then? I don't think so.

A word of advice - If you decide to go and as tickets are hard to get hold of, then many hotels can arrange this for you.

PansyP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning from a cooler but still sunny London. An excellent start to the day for me. My fasting sugar is back to the very good levels last week ie 4.7!

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it was warm and sunny yesterday and my hay fever season is starting! I went to pick up my antihistamine prescription but the chemist didn't have any in stock so I've got to go back today. Fingers crossed!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
31/3 - Good Morning from a beautiful Sunny York. Hugs to the poorly people. Hope everyone has a good day :).
We are going Food Shopping today!! :eek:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm not ignoring you guys but I don't know where the time goes on a morning! Maybe the weekend will be easier.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
I'm not ignoring you guys but I don't know where the time goes on a morning! Maybe the weekend will be easier.
I hope so Vicky, I remember when A was still at school I didn't have the chance to do anything in the morning! He was such a swine to get up and out of the house on time :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning everyone. Got back last night from our holiday so it was goodbye beautiful, serene, friendly, laid-back lifestyle and hello to the wonders of three loads of washing and a food shop at Asda in our nearest town this morning. Ah well!

Reactions: PansyP

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
1/4 - Good Morning from a looks like rain? York. Hope you all have a lovely Saturday :). Hugs to the poorly people.
You know me so well 're: Chocolate :D. Why do you think I got an 8.1 fasting this morning! And I drank loads of water before bed in the hope of weeing out as much sugar during the night = obviously didn't work :rolleyes:.

Reactions: 13lizanne