ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning everyone, I wanted to send hugs to everyone who is suffering today. @ickihun, @13lizanne and @Liam1955, I feel proud to call you all my friends. I know I'm getting mushy in my old age but all your support means so much to me
I'm sorry about your interview hun. A better job must be not ready for you yet. It will find you thou. Like @mo53 said enjoy interviews till then. Its a great confidence builder. Especially when the offers come in together. Decisions decisions. ;)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I know I should be in good afternoon/evening but I wanted to let you know I have my date for angiogram. Its next week! Monday pre-assessment then friday angiogram.
I have the paperwork which states could be cancelled at last minute. Gulp!
Next week it is!
Oh still no further forward on changing insulin over. Might have to ask for more insulin from diabetes unit til angiogram done?

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Mush away my friend, I like it :) How did the interview go? @Diamum5972
The interview went well but I had rampaging hormones so not as well as it could have done. But at the end of the day I did the best I could so I'm still pleased, they also let me know the same day which I was grateful for!

Thanks as well @ickihun, I like your attitude :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning from a gloriously sunny Central Scotland. Waiting for my car to be picked up for a service and desperate to get out for my morning walk. Hope everyone has a really good day today. Didn't hear anything from @Liam1955 yesterday, hope you are ok William

Reactions: tina_marie

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Eventually got out at 11.00am just back from our walk. I've just realised my habit has become an addiction! Bloods are now 4.3 Excellent! We walk in the woods behind our house, the swans on the loch are building their nest and the Heron is back. Signs of Spring are everywhere, I'm definitely a countryside "girl" the towns and cities are not for me.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. No walking for me this morning, I'm off out with my brother and sister for coffee and chat, I'll have to watch them stuffing their faces with cake and scones- and I'm giving up my walk for that :)
Hope all is well with you all special wishes for a better day today @eldergarth @Liam1955 and @ickihun -

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, it's a lovely day for our farmers market today - cloudy and breezy :) I hope the weather will be better tomorrow, a friend of mine is taking me to a knitting show in Wales! We'll be leaving at 8 am so I don't think I'll have time to come online

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning everyone, it's a lovely day for our farmers market today - cloudy and breezy :) I hope the weather will be better tomorrow, a friend of mine is taking me to a knitting show in Wales! We'll be leaving at 8 am so I don't think I'll have time to come online
Enjoy tomorrow, incase i miss your post. :) in fact have a great weekend. :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good morning everyone. No walking for me this morning, I'm off out with my brother and sister for coffee and chat, I'll have to watch them stuffing their faces with cake and scones- and I'm giving up my walk for that :)
Hope all is well with you all special wishes for a better day today @eldergarth @Liam1955 and @ickihun -
Just remember your tummy needs special medicine and you are ooking after yourself correctly. If they needed it, i'm sure they would too?
Can you pinch their cream? Ha ha Is fat ok for you?
You know what to do! ;)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Well I'm venturing out later. 10yr old in tow to carry a bag. Nothing heavy as a few days ago, thank god.
I wish I could get rid of this heavy water belly. I wonder if excessive insulin causing it and once swopped over to the more concentrated one it will reduce?
Only came on after chest pains thou. I think water belly pushing/squashing lungs so breathlessness and causing chest pains. We will see next friday. I hope I'm right!
Concentrated insulin could be the answer to my prayers?

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
21/4 - Good Morning from an overcast and breezy York. Sat watching the Cherry Blossom trees shedding all the blossom, it looks like 'snowing' confetti on the road, paths and grass.
Going Food Shopping :***: later this morning to get me some Oven Meals for the weekend (so, I don't have to prepare any food) still taking things easy with my arm.
Have a lovely "catch up" with your Sister and Brother today @13lizanne :). And enjoy your visit in the City/Town @ickihun :).

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
21/4 - Good Morning from an overcast and breezy York. Sat watching the Cherry Blossom trees shedding all the blossom, it looks like 'snowing' confetti on the road, paths and grass.
Going Food Shopping :***: later this morning to get me some Oven Meals for the weekend (so, I don't have to prepare any food) still taking things easy with my arm.
Have a lovely "catch up" with your Sister and Brother today @13lizanne :). And enjoy your visit in the City/Town @ickihun :).
Just local today. Cannot cope with town hussle and bustle. Lidl has our company. Taxi back.
I've found morrisons protein bread much softer than lidl rolls for my gums but lidl only today for bits.
Car still off the road due to financies. Taxi drivers love us at mo. Wish i could say the same. :facepalm:

Reactions: 13lizanne

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, thanks for the good wishes. We had a lovely relaxing day yesterday, the weather was glorious and I didn't even spend too much! A was happy, he had the company of the cat and the PlayStation :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning to all. Enjoyed a breezy walk in the sunshine. Chance of snow forecast for later today up here - aaargh! Have a great day everyone

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Trying not to stress out. I must finish filling in pre-assessment form for friday's angiogram. To be handed in tomorrow morning to cardio unit nurse.
I job for when boys aren't as lively.
Little one is going to love his birthday t-party through the week. Me too! He is much more aware of birthdays now. Last year wasn't significant to him. He has put his birthday present order in and which cake.
He received acceptance of local school place through the week. We are delighted boys will be together. Double trouble. Ha ha
They deserve a medal! Ha ha
I've thoroughly enjoyed them being off this Easter. Its been a good one!
Back to normal monday, well minus hospital appointments and procedure. Gulp!
I'm off now to enjoy boys before me and mr ickihun attempt a sunday dinner.
Oh we've ran out of milk......again!

I'd better walk out for some. Whose coming???

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all , think I spoke to soon yesterday. Not a good night at all. Have no idea when I nodded of . Anyway good luck for today @ickihun be thinking of you .

Reactions: Liam1955

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning all , think I spoke to soon yesterday. Not a good night at all. Have no idea when I nodded of . Anyway good luck for today @ickihun be thinking of you .
Bless you hun.
See what tomorrow brings.
I'm a huge believer that carbs make the liver process drugs less efficiently.
I had a carby none sugary supper. My back is in agony this morning!
Will I never learn?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Bless you hun.
See what tomorrow brings.
I'm a huge believer that carbs make the liver process drugs less efficiently.
I had a carby none sugary supper. My back is in agony this morning!
Will I never learn?
His hips are giving him trouble this morning. Last night the spasms were on none stop for ages . His arms and hands waving about in the air. Legs going as well.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
His hips are giving him trouble this morning. Last night the spasms were on none stop for ages . His arms and hands waving about in the air. Legs going as well.
Poor man. It must be exhausting. For both of you! Hugs galore. Grab sleep when you can hun. ♡♥♡