Good news

Iprobinson

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all, I joined this forum three months ago after I'd been diagnosed with pre-diabetes (45 A1c level). I took everyone's advice on here and went (relatively) low carb and took up swimming twice a week. Consequently I've lost a stone in weight. I saw my GP just 30 minutes ago who told me not only had my level dropped to 42, but my previous cholesterol reading of 7.43 has dropped to 5.25. Just thought I'd share my good news. :-D

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
Hi all, I joined this forum three months ago after I'd been diagnosed with pre-diabetes (45 A1c level). I took everyone's advice on here and went (relatively) low carb and took up swimming twice a week. Consequently I've lost a stone in weight. I saw my GP just 30 minutes ago who told me not only had my level dropped to 42, but my previous cholesterol reading of 7.43 has dropped to 5.25. Just thought I'd share my good news. :-D
WAY TO GO!! NO PRIIIISONEEEERS!!!

Reactions: Prem51 and dbr10

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Very well done, way to go that man!

Reactions: Prem51

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well done @Iprobinson, those are good reductions in HbA1c, cholesterol and weight in just 3 months!
Keep it up and you should be in the non-diabetic range by your next test. :)

Alison Campbell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done! @lprobinson. You have taken control and doubled your distance from diagnosis in just 3 months!

Reactions: Prem51