Gp worried about random sugar test, now I am worried.

carol43

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@jingyd36 Julie, download all you want, we are all good listeners. Remember you are strong to be able to cope with all that is going on in your life.
Regarding your thyroid, I would suggest asking on Health Unlocked for their list of Endos. If you get that sorted you will be stronger still.
Carol

jingyd36

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
@jingyd36 Julie, download all you want, we are all good listeners. Remember you are strong to be able to cope with all that is going on in your life.
Regarding your thyroid, I would suggest asking on Health Unlocked for their list of Endos. If you get that sorted you will be stronger still.
Carol
Thank you Carol.

At the moment battling agoraphobia I can't even get to a hospital appointment so endo isn't really an option. If my GP suggests it then I guess I will have no choice but for now I will have to stay in his care.

Thank you.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dont worry many many diabetics do surfer from depressions and stress too it is okay to come here as the person you are with the history you bring with you .... and when it comes to the family we come from there are so many dysfunktional families filled with unsolved misunderstandings and conflicts so sad for all parts in the sometimes Evil game it seems to be so sad

Reactions: jingyd36 and Prem51

jingyd36

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Dont worry many many diabetics do surfer from depressions and stress too it is okay to come here as the person you are with the history you bring with you .... and when it comes to the family we come from there are so many dysfunktional families filled with unsolved misunderstandings and conflicts so sad for all parts in the sometimes Evil game it seems to be so sad
Thank you so much Freema. I appreciate your kindness x

Reactions: Freema