Great little finds in ASDA

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Was looking for good little treats to take away on holiday and found the Trufree range in ASDA. I got the Chocolate Fingers (like cadburys fingers) but in dark chocolate, the Trufree range is Wheat and Gluten free and are 3.8g carbs, 2.0g sugars per finger and I also got the Trufree High Fibre Crackers (like Jacobs cream crackers) 4.0g carbs, 0.1g sugars per cracker. Just tried the fingers and the a,re really nice.

They also did bourbons, custard creams, choc chip cookies and loads of other things in the Trufree range.

angieG

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Those chocolate fingers may only be 3.8g each.....but can you really stop at just the one???? :angel:

I don't think I could if I bought any!! :lol:

Angie

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm afraid most of the gluten free biscuits taste like cardboard :cry: They are best avoided.

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
))Denise(( said:
I'm afraid most of the gluten free biscuits taste like cardboard :cry: They are best avoided.

I actually enjoyed it, it was Crunchy like the "real" ones and the dark chocolate was very tasty. And yes, I stopped at 2. It was in addition to my sugar free jelly and some cream.

A

Anonymous

I will definitely be getting some of those tomorrow if they do them in Tesco :) .I see Trufree also do chocolate digestives at only 7 carbs per biscuit.I so miss biscuits to dunk in my tea.That was a good find :thumbup:

Reactions: Chasida

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
merlin2k said:
I will definitely be getting some of those tomorrow if they do them in Tesco :) .I see Trufree also do chocolate digestives at only 7 carbs per biscuit.I so miss biscuits to dunk in my tea.That was a good find :thumbup:

Activa do really nice low carb, low sugar biscuits, nutricentre do them and lowcarbmegastore. Coconut, chocolate chop and vanilla. Coconut is yay favourite. Not sure I have seen them in tescos before.