grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

whompa73

Dislikes
Chavs
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! !! Noting else realy just grrrrrrrrrrrrrr . I f any one else is feeling grrrrrrrrr. Or vexed , annoyed , peed off , upset , plain just had enough, angry at somthin someone or the entire world. But dosent realy feel like explaining it to anybody . Please feel free to growl here
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

tx

carraway

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Grrr!!

Husband tried to defy the laws of physics by forcing long plank of wood into tiny car and shattering the windscreen

:evil:

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Got a rash on my stomach. Not really painful but SOOOOOOO itchy lol ! One good thing though, when you've already been diagnosed with diabetes, little things like shingles are a breeze lol !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Paul_c

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

people exiting off roundabouts still indicating right... especially if their right indication stopped me from pulling onto the roundabout because I had the reasonable belief that they actually were still going round past my entry...

people turning right on roundabouts without indicting at all... now that's more dangerous...

hornplayer

Schools you drive an hour to get to only to find that all the kids are on a trip and there's no one for you to teach, then due to road works, it take two hours to get home!

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

whompa73

Dislikes
Chavs
Children in swimming pools Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. And their apathetic parent Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luceeloo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Cheapskate gp's who prescribe the cheapest medication instead of the most bloomin suitable.