Having to constantly sign in

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Happening for me too.......really annoying.......wouldn't be so bad if the sluggishness had been sorted but having to wait for ages for the signing in to work.........ARGH

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
maybe if one is on a browser that uses inkognito, then it would happen all the time.. as this main page would not be able to regocnice your specifik web-line...

wiseowl_123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bullies & Cauliflower cheese
Good afternoon its been happening to me for the last week I am using Chrome:)

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It must be a site issue. I can access other sites I am logged in without having to keep doing it every time I open the site.

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well if it happens to me I'm toast as I have no idea what my log in details are as it's been so long since I did it

wiseowl_123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bullies & Cauliflower cheese
Good afternoon @Bluetit1802 yes Admin said that try it for a couple of days and if its no different to let them know:)

I shall try logging out and making a new bookmark in the browser bar;)

Reactions: Bluetit1802

JPonter

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
happens to me too, but I'm new I thought that's how the site worked! thankfully i have my login details filled automatically by lastpass. :D

covknit

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
I have had problems logging in all day and use chrome. I have no problems anywhere else but after reading novorapidboi26 post i cleared browsing data. 5 mins ago the system would not let me log in and now I am here. I normally am logged in to a work(ish) email and cat tv. Both currently closed. Is there an explanation there? This site has not let me log in several times over the last week or 2. There have been several problems with it recently.

DavidGrahamJones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Newspapers
Not happening with Firefox, I click on the URL (saved in Favorites) and I come straight onto the discussion thread.

It is 07:30 Saturday morning, maybe it's fixed?