hbA1c and other test results

Mep

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Well I found out my test results today. I got good news about my heart... that's recovered from the myocardial contusion and pericardial effusion. yay! My iron level has dropped as usual but not significantly so won't need an infusion for at least a year. My hbA1c was 7.1% which I was expecting to be much higher considering the number of high sugar reading days I've had from bad pain. My GP said he was happy with that result too as he knows I've been in the wars with the accidents and with my other medical conditions. The downside is my liver is starting to show signs of stress from my medications.... so my GP has to keep an eye on that. Today was a bad day with spasms and I had to leave work and come home because of bad pain... took strong painkillers and knocked myself out so I could get up and go to docs. I just wished pain would stop bumping my sugar levels up. I also have to increase my baclofen dosage so hoping it doesn't trigger weight gain again like it has last couple of times it's been adjusted. That drug also is known to increase sugar levels as well. Well I can only do what I can I suppose. The problem I have is trying to control my other conditions. ugh.