hello from cyprus.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
cruelty to animals
my name Gerald roy panter I live in Cyprus I am retired I found out I had diabetes when my doctor wanted to see for a blood test then he wanted to see me again. he told me bad news you have diabetes two but I was feeling good. a lot of work I lost weight on a strict diet watched every thing I eat very carefully and now I feel good

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hello and welcome Gerald :)

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Welcome to the forum and well done for what you have achieved so far whatever you are doing is working for you so keep it up

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello @gerald_roy_panter, welcome to the forum. So glad to hear that you are doing well with your weight and diet programme. I hope that the advice and information that you will find here helps with maintaining your new lifestyle. :)

Maggie/Magpie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Butternut Squash, Cabbage and confrontation.
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
cruelty to animals
Hello @gerald_roy_panter, welcome to the forum. So glad to hear that you are doing well with your weight and diet programme. I hope that the advice and information that you will find here helps with maintaining your new lifestyle. :)

my name Gerald roy panter I live in Cyprus I am retired I found out I had diabetes when my doctor wanted to see for a blood test then he wanted to see me again. he told me bad news you have diabetes two but I was feeling good. a lot of work I lost weight on a strict diet watched every thing I eat very carefully and now I feel good
Gerald post thank you for the message I hope to stay on the diet to keep the diabetes at bay. it seems to be ok numbers low. I have been reading the messages very good reading

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Welcome ^.^ Glad to have you on board

Joan65

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi and welcome my brother lives in Pathos and is T1 Diabetic he has been there for 10 years now at present he is on holiday in,India for a month. I know he attends a group in pathos for diabetics, if you are interested you can find out about the times and days from the local hospital.