Hello!

SBennett92

Type of diabetes
Carer
Hi all, i've just joined here!

My dad is a T1 diabetic and was diagnosed at the age of 11!

I think I made a mistake before - I created a thread on the Diabetes research section of the forum, relating to my university research project on carers and diabetes, but it has been removed. I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

I'm not sure how to contact the moderators to see if I can post my research here.

Thanks!

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all, i've just joined here!

My dad is a T1 diabetic and was diagnosed at the age of 11!

I think I made a mistake before - I created a thread on the Diabetes research section of the forum, relating to my university research project on carers and diabetes, but it has been removed. I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

I'm not sure how to contact the moderators to see if I can post my research here.

Thanks!

SBenntt92 - Welcome to the forum.

One of my colleagues moved your thread out of view, pending a decision relating to your research project. This is quite routine, but it doesn't sound like the notification you received wasn't entirely clear to you. Apologies if that was the case.

In order for any decision to be made on whether it is suitable to advertise your project on the forum, more information will be required. You will receive a Private Message outlining what information you need to provide. I hope you will understand that is unlikely to happen this evening, bearing in mind the time.

I appreciate you are new to the forum and wouldn't necessarily understand our requirements for prior approvals to advertise your research and to solicit members to take part, but I'm sure you appreciate we have to take steps to protect our forum, our members, and their privacy from potentially inappropriate activities. Unfortunately, not everyone using the internet is quite as straightforward as we might wish.

In the meantime, it might be helpful if you have a look through the Community Ethos and Rules.

Hopefully there won't be too many delays progressing your request.

SBennett92

Type of diabetes
Carer
Hi DCUKMod!

I was just wondering if there was any progress with the post related to research I added on here a few weeks ago?

I've not had any responses yet from any other moderators, that's all, I have also not received a private message detailing what I need to do to get my research advertised.

Thanks,

Sophia