Hello

Francis912

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Hi all my name is Frank Daley I live in a little market town called Bracley about 20 miles north of Oxford. Im66 years of age widowed lost wife 6 years ago to that most evil disease Motor Neurone. I started using exenatide injections a couple of years back and since the my diabetics has been pretty much under control

Francis912

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Thanks for welcome my avatar pic was taken Xmas day in Australia with two of my Grandchildren. I made the mistake of running out of my tablets at the end of my stay. Ouch $70 to visit doctors $150 for prescription

Countrykins

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all my name is Frank Daley I live in a little market town called Bracley about 20 miles north of Oxford. Im66 years of age widowed lost wife 6 years ago to that most evil disease Motor Neurone. I started using exenatide injections a couple of years back and since the my diabetics has been pretty much under control
Hi Frank - l looks as tho we are both newbees to the Forum - just great to know there is somewhere to find support when needed from a nice bunch of folk who at least understand .

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Frank and welcome to the forum :) I hope you like it here and will ask lots of questions when you need to as someone will usually be able to help.