help needed plz for form from dwp and ato,s

pat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
hiya everybody, i was diagnosed with diabeties when i was 39 i am now 45 i cant seem to control my diabeties as i have other health problems which i will try to explain in this post
i am insulin dependent which i think is type 1 this confuses me as i dont really no if im one or two
yesterday i went to my docters for a repeat prescription i have had very bad pains in my left side of my chest which is very painful at the moment and i dont no why, anyway i mentioned to my gp about the pain, she tested my breathing etc, then she just picked up her phone and said ambulance plz i have a man in my surgery with a suspected heart attack, this totally freaked me out and i honestly started to cry as i got very scared, within minites i could hear people running through my docters reception
it was 3 paramedics with all diffrent bits of equipment they then asked me to take my shirt off and started putting sticky things on me to do some kind of check of my heart, they also took my blood etc, i was then imediatly taken to hospital were i stayed for about 5 hours plus, while they done tests etc, nothing was found wrong with me which i was very releived about,
i have diabeties, chronic pancraetitas, going deaf in both ears which i have hearing aids for, i also suffer with tinituss in both ears, i also have vertigo due to my ears, 6 fiberous corns which give me extreme pain before i even walk, i have anxiaty and deppresion and shin splints, and insomnia as i dont sleep much due to my tinituss, and back pain problems i have a large hole in my back which has healed but causes me so much pain when its bad that i vomit, i get tramadol for the pain from my pancreas and my back
my diabeties was left untreated by my last docter for 2 years because she was not interrested and i left that doctors when i got diagnosed with diabeties by a chemist who thought i looked very ill took my blood and it was at 29,,
yesterday when i got home from the hospital there was a letter from the dwp with a claim form inside which has to be returned before the 13th of june which has not given me much time, as it says i need letters to prove that i am ill etc, i wondered if this has happened to anybody else and how i can get any help to fill the form in nobody would employ me at this time as i am a risk to myself and them i have a lot of hypos as i cant control my diabeties due to how ive been treated at clinics i do not no much about it, as a quick example i moved home and the diabetic clinic i went to i informed them of my move they said oh you live in a diffrent borough now so you cant come here you will have to go to trafford i said i still live in manchester as i have a manchester post code it took me 4 years to get back to a diabetic clinic and guess what im back at the same clinic that stopped me going due to my moving and seeing the same people it angers me to think for so many years i suffered very badly as i had no where to go to see any 1 about my diabeties i have a lot of ongoing health problems i think are down to me not getting treated for so long when i got diabeties after my pangreas problems
i am really looking for some help in regards to the form i received about claiming as at the moment i dont think im in a good mental state or healthy enough to run around from place to place and would really appreciate any help anybody gould give me about these claim forms, i was put on disability living allowance medium care, and low for getting around for an indefinate period but i was sent a letter saying this no longer available and i will receive a letter in a year or so about reclaiming, but this letter i received is for esa and other groups they may put me in when i return the form and there decision is made,
plz can anybody help point me in the right direction as i dont have much time to return it and get letters etc,
thank you for reading this and any help is really needed :cry:
cheers
pat

cathie51

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Celery
Hi Pat

Go to your nearest Citizens advice centre for help with your form.

They should have someone who can help.

I wish you well you sound as though you are having a tough time of it.

pat

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
thank you for the info, i will try cab, but ive never had much luck with them in the past, thanks for your info tho i do really appreciate it, yes things are bad for me at the moment but its been like this for god knows how many years now, there seems to be something bad every day latly when it comes to me and wonder sometimes if id be better dead, so i dont worry my family anymore as i feel so sorry for my mam as she worries a lot about me since getting diabeties and other health problems, i was in intensive care for about 4 months and spent a total of 8 months in hospital before being allowed home a few years ago with my pancreas, and i find things hard to deal with now and just cant cope anymore
thank you again for the info
pat