Help

bryanfan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rude/ignorant people and those who don't clean up after their dogs no fun gettng poo stuck in wheelchair hels
Hi I have had type 2 for couple of years and up to last few weeks have been managing bloods weight etc. But since begining of December have had a cough six weeks was really ill with chest infection, it is now a tickly cough may have nothing to do with my diabetes but thought I would mention it just in case. I started having night sweats (not menapause that's finished) waking up shaking husband had to help me up didn't have energy to walk to bathroom. Did my finger prick it was showing 2.1 so had some lucozade and small mars bar it was all I could find. After a while rose to 4.7 managed to get back to bed. Next day I was find readings back up to 5.0 but then the same has happened both in early hours and during day I now have packet of dextrose to hand.
Went to GP who lowered my Sitagliptin from 100mg to 50mg also take Glimepiride 4mg and Metformin 750mg. That was two weeks ago have had a coupe of wobbles since. I feel exhausted really thirsty no appetite having to force myself to eat three times a day. I have other medical conditions Cerebral Palsy Osteo/psoriatic arthritis high blood pressure. Have to go to GP next week for some breathing tests as I get out of breath just by taking a deep breath coughing blowing my nose really frightening. Not mobile due to disabilities sorry for going on and on but maybe someone may have some ideas for me