Hi to everyone

David1231

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi I'm David new to the site I've been diabetic since 2005 with type 2 I'm on insulin and tablets, I live in the northwest and would like to say a big hello to everyone on this site and hopefully make a friend or two with the same condition.

Reactions: Liam1955

archersuz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi I'm David new to the site I've been diabetic since 2005 with type 2 I'm on insulin and tablets, I live in the northwest and would like to say a big hello to everyone on this site and hopefully make a friend or two with the same condition.
Hi David,
Welcome. I'm new to the site too and I was diagnosed only 5 weeks ago.
I'm in the SE.
They're a friendly bunch on here and very supportive and informative.
Sue

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I’m well how are you?

Reactions: Roxxy

David1231

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I'm very well thank you really nice to hear from a fellow diabetic when were you diagnosed with the condition

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm very well thank you really nice to hear from a fellow diabetic when were you diagnosed with the condition
I was diagnosed in May, but have my Diabetes “very well controlled” (my GP’s words). I take Metformin, eat a low carb diet and self monitor my blood sugars.

David1231

Type of diabetes
Type 2
That's good I'm on tablets and insulin got to inject every day and I'm on 12 tabs a day so not so lucky I think it was to much good living when I was younger, if you stick to your diet and exercise oyou should be ok.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.