Hospital again

1Sarah1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
hi everyone so I've spent since nye in hospital with my 3yr old since she had a seizure (not diabetes related) and now has high ketones arrrghhhh!
Not quite the new year I was expecting.
Anyhow just want to say Thankyou to everyone over the past year since she was dx (when she had just turned 2) and my twins were newborn (I'm t1 since age 2 too). Especially to the lovely @azure who has been so supportive xx

Reactions: novorapidboi26

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Hi @1Sarah1 and sorry to hear that your daughters been unwell.

Not a great start to the New Year as you say, so here hoping it gets better for you all. Best wishes.

Skye's_mummy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Ohhh love! I'm sure it's just a false start to the year. Sending you big hugs, hope she's well enough to come home soon x

CathP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh no, poor you and your daughter! Hope she gets better very soon and that 2017 dramatically improves for you.x

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
hi everyone so I've spent since nye in hospital with my 3yr old since she had a seizure (not diabetes related) and now has high ketones arrrghhhh!
Not quite the new year I was expecting.
Anyhow just want to say Thankyou to everyone over the past year since she was dx (when she had just turned 2) and my twins were newborn (I'm t1 since age 2 too). Especially to the lovely @azure who has been so supportive xx

I hope your daughter's recovering ok. Seizures are frightening, no matter what the cause is.

A very stressful start to the New Year for you : ( I hope that the rest of the year is a lot easier. X

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Hope your little one is soon feeling better and wishing you and your family a happy and healthier new year.