How do I contact admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.sollis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Could someone please give me the name of an administrator or tell me how to block someone. A person on here has private messaged me on Facebook asking for money. I don't want anyone else to experience this.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
To Ignore someone, click on their profile on a post and click Ignore.

You can contact forum admin using the details at the bottom of the web page, or wait for a response from myself or another mod tomorrow. Your complaint has been registered and it will be looked at.

Reactions: 2 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I occasionally get "begging letter" emails from people I know or have had contact with, to the effect that they're on holiday in XXXX and have had their handbag or wallet with all their money, passport, and tickets stolen, and please would I lend them money to get themselves home... In fact they've had their email accounts hacked into by scammers and are not themselves responsible for these requests. And I wonder if these scumbags have possibly started trying something similar via Facebook now too... It might be a possibility?

Robbity

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Yes could be scammers, not the person they are claiming to be. People have even sent money to scammers claiming to be their son/daughter travelling abroad and saying they have had their money stolen or have a medical emergency.

s.sollis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
That maybe the case, but I have blocked the person anyway as I don't want to be in the position of having further trouble. We only become friends on Facebook because we had a similar interest that wasn't diabetes related.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Could someone please give me the name of an administrator or tell me how to block someone. A person on here has private messaged me on Facebook asking for money. I don't want anyone else to experience this.

Woo bad news and not something one of our legitimate group would do....I hope!

@azure can you help or some other admin. Thanks:)

Diagnosed 13/4/16: T2, no meds, HbA1c 53, FBG 12.6, Trigs 3.6, HDL .75, LDL 4.0, BP 169/95, 13st 8lbs, waist 34" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

6/6/16: FBG AV 4.6, Trigs 1.5, HDL 2.0, LDL 3.0, BP 112/68, BPM 66, 11st 11lbs, waist 30".

Regime: 20g LCHF, run 1 mile daily, weekly fasting.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Woo bad news and not something one of our legitimate group would do....I hope!

@azure can you help or some other admin. Thanks:)

Diagnosed 13/4/16: T2, no meds, HbA1c 53, FBG 12.6, Trigs 3.6, HDL .75, LDL 4.0, BP 169/95, 13st 8lbs, waist 34" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

6/6/16: FBG AV 4.6, Trigs 1.5, HDL 2.0, LDL 3.0, BP 112/68, BPM 66, 11st 11lbs, waist 30".

Regime: 20g LCHF, run 1 mile daily, weekly fasting.

It's in hand, as I explained to the OP :)

Locking this thread now as the complaint is being dealt with by admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.