Type 2 How does Adrenalin affect our metabolism?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
the problem is to many that made years before getting the diagosis of diabetes the insuline resistance has already begun and slowly has been raising till the level where the blood glucose can no longer be counteracted by the insuline anymore, and one is either said to be pre-diabetic or fullblown diabetic...

maybe the ever raised adrenaline also raises the insuline and in that way is a cause of insuline resistance which is by some theories thought to be a result of cronically raised insuline.. = cronical stress = establising cronical raised insuline = creating an cronical insuline resistance...

the problem with adrenaline is that the natural reaction to raised adrenaline in nature would be fight or flight.. and when one does not use the raised adrenaline in the body to react physically it will keep being in the body for far too much time and create an unhealthy state permanently in the body...of physically alarmed frustration level..... so using ones body is a natural reaction and the best way to react to stress... .. but maybe if cronically stressed it creates an evil wheel where using ones body keep raising ones adrenaline level andin that way bites isselv in the tail and a solution seems to be out of sight..
I do think however that getting fit maybe in a slower rate, but still going for that goal is the way to go..... more muscle mass more musles to burn of the adrenaline and also creating a slower heart rythm on the longer sight too...
As I was reading your post. I understood where you were coming from. Exercise is good for stress, depression, hormone disorders.
Shame some diabetics cannot exercise much. Luckily some can!

Reactions: Freema

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Another reason why moderate exercise can help with type2 diabetes. Even if your not over weight. Or already in remission.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
yes but even a little exercise and very slowly is better than not moving at all.... don´t want to shame anyone that can not do exercise... just to point at if one can do it at all it would be the best... just a little bit more every day or over some month ..

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Meditation and avoiding stress is another way and making love too

Last edited:
S

serenity648

yes but even a little exercise and very slowly is better than not moving at all.... don´t want to shame anyone that can not do exercise... just to point at if one can do it at all it would be the best... just a little bit more every day or over some month ..
Although I cant exercise, I am finding that stretching and moving slowly, and meditation is helping my anxiety

Reactions: zand

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
So............. is adrenalin prevention as important as liver blocks and exercise? I'd say so.
It seems diet is THE most important influence but if hampered by overactive adrenalin production, then we are all wasting our time and money on the right diet for us.
Lesson learnt???
For me yes but the nhs are just starting to recognise the power of stress on the body. In all medical departments.

Lets not forget this powerful influence when advising newees. Diet sometimes isn't the problem!

A

Avocado Sevenfold

So............. is adrenalin prevention as important as liver blocks and exercise? I'd say so.
It seems diet is THE most important influence but if hampered by overactive adrenalin production, then we are all wasting our time and money on the right diet for us.
Lesson learnt???
For me yes but the nhs are just starting to recognise the power of stress on the body. In all medical departments.

Lets not forget this powerful influence when advising newees. Diet sometimes isn't the problem!
Good nutrition is never a waste of time :cat:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Yes. A good diet makes a huge difference. Without it bgs just get higher and higher regardless of the adrenalin influence.