How many times does normal diabetics pee in a day ?

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
daisy1 said:
LittleGreyCat said:
P.S. SheWee is allegedly difficult (or impossible) to use for some people.
One attraction is the ability to pee standing up when out walking in the country as an alternative to dropping several layers of clothing. Shame it doesn't always suit.

I haven't quite been able to work out how to use it. I hope when it arrives it will have detailed instructions with it :oops: For me the purpose of having it is to use it if I get stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway for an hour or so, so it will be used in the car :? And I drive a Smart :lol:

I may be getting confused over products here, but I think the SheWee is an 'adapter' which in effect adds a penis extension to your lady parts.

So the aim (assuming you aim) is to allow you to pee standing up in the same way that blokes do.

So if you are stuck in the car you will also need a jam jar or other suitable receptacle to pee into.

Also, as it is designed to be used standing up I hope you have a sunroof (and tinted windows) in your Smart car :)

Cheers

LGC

bowell

Dislikes
Tablets, Mums with pushchair who push in ,Bus and WC
Sister just informed me she has one
It can also be used if seated on a bench with legs akimbo :roll:
she said the hard part is too just relax both standing and seated :?:
and practice in the shower

Good luck ladies if you have one ,And may the force be with you

Bob

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
LittleGreyCat said:
So the aim (assuming you aim) is to allow you to pee standing up in the same way that blokes do.

So if you are stuck in the car you will also need a jam jar or other suitable receptacle to pee into.

Also, as it is designed to be used standing up I hope you have a sunroof (and tinted windows) in your Smart car :)

Cheers

LGC

Thought about the jam jar, but bought the wrong car - no sunroof and no tinted windows either :shock: That will entertain everybody stuck on the road around me :oops: