Hypo unawareness

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't see how weed consumption is relevant to my statement, or this topic, other than being a stereotypical jab at me for the country I live in. So I'm going to ignore that part, just like you ignored most of my post. :)

Actually, I said harder. When I'm already sweating and breathing faster from the exercise I can't rely on that as a symptom like when I'm stationary and not exercising, can I? That doesn't make me hypo unaware - I still get other symptoms. I still test and eat before I leave if I must. I've never had a dangerous situation while on my bicycle because I am responsible when I go out in traffic and because I can intervene in time when my bloodsugar drops. That's where I'm heading with this. It's an example of how it should be done, and why I think it's appalling that there are so many people who don't seem to think this a necessity.

Edited by a mod to,reflect quoted edited post.

Hello,
Yes you are quite correct. I did ignore your post.. My "jibe" was actually more directed at my "stereotypical" genre of music. Working with multinational musicians & festival goers that get drawn to venues in the Netherlands. Ironically, large community style centres & clubs in the middle of residential areas...!? Whilst it's fair to say the Dutch I know on the whole like a beer, I've noticed the "purple haze" trail leads back to visitors outside your borders seeing it as "open season" to imbibe...

I prefer Holland's road managment system to the UK's & felt the love/support while I was there.. As I have in other mainland European counties...

Where I'm not feeling the "love" on any level?
Is from you. The "what ifs" in your previous post to me didn't realy serve on a constructive level other than to bully another member "by proxy"....

The show's over. ;)

Statistically? you're still more likely to encounter a Mercedes carrying a stoned band from Austria than get hit by a hypoglycemic diabetic.

Last edited: