i am amazed

Yai

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done. :)

LCHF seems to be so much more effective in reducing blood sugars than just taking pills. It is a pity that the NHS do not seem to recognise this as it would save them billions and save millions of diabetes suffers the pain of severe diabetic complications. The health service is in crisis, but this is partly self inflicted by poor dietary advice which has resulted in the epidemic of obesity and diabetes.

I am seeing my diabetes nurse this morning. I will tell her of the benefits of LCHF. My HbA1C has dropped from 59 to 44 in the last three months.
There are more and more of us succeeding in this way, and sooner or later change will come.

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
Well done. :)

LCHF seems to be so much more effective in reducing blood sugars than just taking pills. It is a pity that the NHS do not seem to recognise this as it would save them billions and save millions of diabetes suffers the pain of severe diabetic complications. The health service is in crisis, but this is partly self inflicted by poor dietary advice which has resulted in the epidemic of obesity and diabetes.

I am seeing my diabetes nurse this morning. I will tell her of the benefits of LCHF. My HbA1C has dropped from 59 to 44 in the last three months.
Good one! Always good to hear good news.