I am an ex-diabetic type 2 and happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
MY findings. NOT necessarily true of everyone, but does give a sound biological reason for the panic.

The best solution for a panic attack, which I recommend (and it does take some guts).

1. Acknowledge the fear and don’t try to run from it.

Reasonable and entirely conventional medical advice.

2. Look around at each person around you and concentrate on each one. You will soon realize the person, who poses danger. Walk up to them and ask them, politely, for some commonly asked information. For instance, ask them if they know where the nearest newsagency is or where the public toilets are located.
Clinically paranoid nonsense. You're dispensing medical advice and the content of it is clinical paranoia. This is the kind of post that gets you banned, Kyrani. People are tolerant of differences in opinions, but you persist in giving medical advice for the treatment of actual conditions. That's against the policy of this site and most other sites.
What you effectively do by such action is to take away the power gradient and reduce the situation to a level playing field. It doesn’t need to be said verbally but what a person says by such actions is “I see you”. That is the last thing they want. It also takes away the game tactics of the chief offender. The criminal is most likely to quickly walk away before they are even approached but even if they are taken off guard (pun is appropriate), you will find they start acting dumb as a cover.

Never confront them because they will use it against you because there is NO OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE!

No objective evidence. Yes, I would have to agree with that!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
The placebo effect makes it very hard to find the true efficacy of a drug.
On the contrary, the placebo effect provides us with the precise definition of the efficacy of a drug, which is the degree to which it differs from placebo (or not).

Reactions: 4 people

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
From my late husband’s definition….

I called him (and others like him) toxic but he called himself and others like him ‘evil’ and I have heard this term ‘evil’ used by other toxic/evil people as well.).

A toxic (evil) person is a person who harms others, with whom they are in relationships, using likeminded others so they are not visibly an offender.

They harm others systematically and in every one of their relationships, for two main reasons.

1. To get pleasure from seeing and feeling the other person’s suffering, (this is called narcissistic supply in psychology jargon) and

2. To manage their lives by gaining power and influence over all others, with whom they are involved. These include relatives, other people in the workplace, friends and associates in social circles. Basically where ever they are involved in society.

The aim in (2) above has three main aspects.

1. To gain power and influence over the other person(s) so that they can manipulate and control them.
    2. To punish them for some reason. They may punish another person out of jealousy, because the other person needs “further training” (i.e., they haven’t reacted “as required”), for “obedience training” where the other party is their spouse in particular, or to take revenge.
    3. To discredit a good person in the eyes of others around them, especially their peers, their employers or fellow workers, etc.

Basically they abuse relationships and see relationships as a battleground and the other party as the enemy. And that is true whether the other party is a humane /good person or another evil person like themselves. There is a constant battle for power amongst evil people and it is all underhanded.

These people prey on the communities within which they live.
Evil?

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
Evil is a spiritual concept is it not. And as such does not actually exist.

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
Signy, your English is better than most English people's. ThisIsTooDifficult was implying you were being too clever. I'm not sure he's read the original post you were trying to respond to! :)
I did.

SJC

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diets!
Maybe I am being a tad thick, but can't this whole thread be summed up thus:

Stay away from negative people who treat you badly, cause you worry, anxiety, fear, to the point of feeling ill.It's not really rocket science, it's just common sense..... but remember that you may have got that disease anyway for many reasons!!

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes

Stay away from negative people who treat you badly, cause you worry, anxiety, fear, to the point of feeling ill.It's not really rocket science, it's just common sense..... but remember that you may have got that disease anyway for many reasons!!
No

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

If only it was that simple and that sane.

Kyrani's point is more along the lines of

Illness is inflicted on you by evil people, using a form of ESP. However once you understand this, you can learn mental defence techniques which will halt and reverse these illnesses, including cancer, type 2 diabetes, panic disorder, and (she appeared to claim on another thread) type 1 diabetes. However there is a conspiracy of medical professionals and big pharma trying to suppress this information.

Reactions: 6 people

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
S

Illness is inflicted on you by evil people, using a form of ESP. However once you understand this, you can learn mental defence techniques which will halt and reverse these illnesses, including cancer, type 2 diabetes, panic disorder, and (she appeared to claim on another thread) type 1 diabetes. However there is a conspiracy of medical professionals and big pharma trying to suppress this information.
ShE is just a bit daft spiker.

SJC

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diets!

Well there you go. I think I missed the ESP bit!! So, you stand a better chance of curing yourself if you know evil people, recognise this and learn the technique required to turn it around. I am off to find some evil people so at least I stand a chance of reversing anything I may get in the future.
Now have I got it right?

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
Well there you go. I think I missed the ESP bit!! So, you stand a better chance of curing yourself if you know evil people, recognise this and learn the technique required to turn it around. I am off to find some evil people so at least I stand a chance of reversing anything I may get in the future.
Now have I got it right?
Think that's what she said.

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
Now have I got it right?
No

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors

:wideyed:

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
My thoughts exactly Andy o_O

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Kyrani, if this is how you respond to people who are trying to agree with you, or meet you half way, you are not going to stay unbanned for long. :)

Explain yourself.

lunarlinda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Injustice, discrimination, greed, selfishness, WAR
Kyrani,

Despite your smiling avatar picture, I find the tone of some of your posts is condescending and arrogant.

"Explain Yourself" as a post is rude and confrontational. You must admit the subject matter on this thread is very deep and will be controvercial to a lot of people. To think you can win any debate by bullying is non starter.

I'm actually suprised how long this thread has gone on now. I think the people on this site that have been communicating with you have been patient and have tried to understand what you have been claiming, if not agreeing with it.

I personally think you are talking a load of rubbish, and if you really do want a confrontational debate, I will take up the gauntlet.

I start here. I think it is You who is the Evil one. I recognise a deamon when I see one, your smile does not fool me, and I find your writing pure fiction.

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Reasonable and entirely conventional medical advice.

Clinically paranoid nonsense. You're dispensing medical advice and the content of it is clinical paranoia. This is the kind of post that gets you banned, Kyrani. People are tolerant of differences in opinions, but you persist in giving medical advice for the treatment of actual conditions. That's against the policy of this site and most other sites.

No objective evidence. Yes, I would have to agree with that!!!

Before I made two recommendation, I clearly stated that they were my recommendations,
The best solution for a panic attack, which I recommend (and it does take some guts).

I RECOMMEND means that I am giving my advice, my opinion, MY TAKE ON A SOLUTION.

Then you go an pick one of my recommendation to attack me.
Clinically paranoid nonsense. YOU are dispensing medical diagnosis and you have no right or authority to do so. THIS IS ONLY YOUR OPINION.

You quote me out of context, because I said it was my recommendation and nothing else, and then you threaten me with being banned. I have heard nothing of the kind from the moderators or administrators of this site.

You claim that “People are tolerant of differences in opinions, but you persist in giving medical advice for the treatment of actual conditions. That's against the policy of this site and most other sites.”

BUT it is you that is giving unwarranted medical advice and treatment and not me. I am only sharing my findings, that I discovered form my self and with others, who had similar problems and using our finding we healed ourselves of various ailments. People have a right to share their experiences, even if only one person get benefit from it.

And you have done this before.
http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/reversing-diabetes-online-summit.55275/page-6

“I am sorry that you are obviously in a lot of pain, but you are bringing it to the wrong place on this forum. You are acting out. “

THIS IS JUDGEMENTAL. Who said I was in pain? And how am I supposedly bring that to the forum? How am I supposedly acting out?

And this…
“You are still in a very reactive, defensive, black and white, splitting phase of dealing with your personal issues. You need to learn a lot more about how to operate healthy boundaries and a lot more about the two-sided nature of responsibility in relationships, including your own responsibility. Blaming and labelling others is a defence mechanism, it's not healthy.”

Whose blaming and labelling? NOT ME! I can’t relate to anything you have said here. I believe the majority of the people on this planet, the 85% are humane, good people. I have stated this on my blogs.

I am not blind to the fact that there are toxic people and corrupt people and greedy people, who seek to harm others. You don’t have to look far, you only have to look at what has been said about corruption and corrupt elements in the medical industry in UK.. politicians and bureaucrats. Do you accept them as part of being responsible? You don’t blame them at all?

I have a right to stand for Justice and expose what corruption I see, just like millions of others around the world who do the same in their own ways, just as I am doing in my own way.

And then there was this

I've now seen the original posts and I agree it was appropriate to delete them. They demonstrate that Kyrani is a troubled individual. I'm not going to continue any discussions with her and have recommended that she gets help. :-(“

Firstly commenting on deleted posts, that others haven’t been able to judge for themselves is, IMO is unfair.

Then you go on to say “troubled individual”.. more judgement, more unwarranted diagnosis, more blaming and labelling. You are guilty of the things you are saying about me. I haven’t diagnosed anyone, I haven’t blamed anyone here for voicing their opinions, even when they are made as statements. I haven’t labelled anyone. I haven’t attacked you even when you attacked me, but I do have a right to defend myself and object to the things you are saying about me.

You need to state in my opinion and whatever you are going to say. You are not doing this. You are making statements. Have a look at your posts.
For the record I hold no hard feelings against you. I only want to point out what is unfair judgement of me.
Kyrani

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people

I agree!

And I have agreed all along that there are many reason for getting sick. I am only sharing the reasons I have discovered and have applied to get well.ONLY if another person has similar experiences they may benefit..

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Kyrani,

Despite your smiling avatar picture, I find the tone of some of your posts is condescending and arrogant.

"Explain Yourself" as a post is rude and confrontational. You must admit the subject matter on this thread is very deep and will be controvercial to a lot of people. To think you can win any debate by bullying is non starter.

I'm actually suprised how long this thread has gone on now. I think the people on this site that have been communicating with you have been patient and have tried to understand what you have been claiming, if not agreeing with it.

I personally think you are talking a load of rubbish, and if you really do want a confrontational debate, I will take up the gauntlet.

I start here. I think it is You who is the Evil one. I recognise a deamon when I see one, your smile does not fool me, and I find your writing pure fiction.

Please Explain! It is a request to give more information.

I fail to see any debtate. I am only sharing MY findings. I had cancer AND diabetes (20 years ago)and I got healthy again by my self after the doctors had thrown their hand up and said nothing we can do. I share my experiences because someone else might benefit. I thought that was what this forum is about.

The rest of what you said is your opinion and you have a right to say what you think but you don't know me. In my experience evil people don't stand for justice. I do stand for Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.