Not open for further replies.

Pollylocks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many.
Well there you go. I think I missed the ESP bit!! So, you stand a better chance of curing yourself if you know evil people, recognise this and learn the technique required to turn it around. I am off to find some evil people so at least I stand a chance of reversing anything I may get in the future.
Now have I got it right?

...I think so, now where are those evil people, I feel a cold coming on...;)

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people

Form my experience "Illness is NOT inflicted on a person".
I FOUND that in my case, that Ilness is only a 'sreaction to ideas. That is why I found the means by which to heal myself. It was as simple as discharging the ideas and resolving issues so that my boidily reactivity went back to normal..

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Before I made two recommendation, I clearly stated that they were my recommendations,
The best solution for a panic attack, which I recommend (and it does take some guts).

I RECOMMEND means that I am giving my advice, my opinion, MY TAKE ON A SOLUTION.

Then you go an pick one of my recommendation to attack me.
Clinically paranoid nonsense. YOU are dispensing medical diagnosis and you have no right or authority to do so. THIS IS ONLY YOUR OPINION.

You quote me out of context, because I said it was my recommendation and nothing else, and then you threaten me with being banned. I have heard nothing of the kind from the moderators or administrators of this site.

You claim that “People are tolerant of differences in opinions, but you persist in giving medical advice for the treatment of actual conditions. That's against the policy of this site and most other sites.”

BUT it is you that is giving unwarranted medical advice and treatment and not me. I am only sharing my findings, that I discovered form my self and with others, who had similar problems and using our finding we healed ourselves of various ailments. People have a right to share their experiences, even if only one person get benefit from it.

And you have done this before.
http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/reversing-diabetes-online-summit.55275/page-6

“I am sorry that you are obviously in a lot of pain, but you are bringing it to the wrong place on this forum. You are acting out. “

THIS IS JUDGEMENTAL. Who said I was in pain? And how am I supposedly bring that to the forum? How am I supposedly acting out?

And this…
“You are still in a very reactive, defensive, black and white, splitting phase of dealing with your personal issues. You need to learn a lot more about how to operate healthy boundaries and a lot more about the two-sided nature of responsibility in relationships, including your own responsibility. Blaming and labelling others is a defence mechanism, it's not healthy.”

Whose blaming and labelling? NOT ME! I can’t relate to anything you have said here. I believe the majority of the people on this planet, the 85% are humane, good people. I have stated this on my blogs.

I am not blind to the fact that there are toxic people and corrupt people and greedy people, who seek to harm others. You don’t have to look far, you only have to look at what has been said about corruption and corrupt elements in the medical industry in UK.. politicians and bureaucrats. Do you accept them as part of being responsible? You don’t blame them at all?

I have a right to stand for Justice and expose what corruption I see, just like millions of others around the world who do the same in their own ways, just as I am doing in my own way.

And then there was this

I've now seen the original posts and I agree it was appropriate to delete them. They demonstrate that Kyrani is a troubled individual. I'm not going to continue any discussions with her and have recommended that she gets help. :-(“

Firstly commenting on deleted posts, that others haven’t been able to judge for themselves is, IMO is unfair.

Then you go on to say “troubled individual”.. more judgement, more unwarranted diagnosis, more blaming and labelling. You are guilty of the things you are saying about me. I haven’t diagnosed anyone, I haven’t blamed anyone here for voicing their opinions, even when they are made as statements. I haven’t labelled anyone. I haven’t attacked you even when you attacked me, but I do have a right to defend myself and object to the things you are saying about me.

You need to state in my opinion and whatever you are going to say. You are not doing this. You are making statements. Have a look at your posts.
For the record I hold no hard feelings against you. I only want to point out what is unfair judgement of me.
Kyrani
Please be careful as this is starting to get out of hand. Starting every post with "this is my opinion" is not a get out for poor advice. When you use the word "recommend" this means that you would advise others to follow your advice. I have no problem with powers of the mind or spiritual healing as some believe it helps. I am not one of them but I respect your opinions. I do feel that advising others to stand up and face attackers whilst deep breathing is not always the right choice. As with much of your other "recommendations". If you wish this thread to carry on, think carefully what you post. Thanks.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 8 people

lunarlinda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Injustice, discrimination, greed, selfishness, WAR
You fail to see the debate because you're so far up your **** now that you believe your knowledge and experience put you far above us mere mortals. Teaching others about Anything is pointless if your pupils don't want to listen to you.

You claim a Bhuddist master taught you Vipassana meditation. You are the exact opposite of the Bhuddists I know. You may feel superior because in your opinion you have cured yourself, but you have not adopted a Bhuddist attitude in a Spiritual way.

You profess to want to educate other people about how they too can, by whatever method, cure themselves, you did it, so can they!

You are not a Spiritual Healer / Master / Guru, so why should you believe anyone on this site would take what you have to say as sacred and believable. Bhuddists don't shove their knowledge down people's throats, if you believe their way, you follow willingly. In my opinion, there is no one here willing to follow you, so go gather your Deciples from somewhere else.

I know you are not claiming to be a Bhuddist, so don't come back at me with that. I find it hard to believe you studdied their teachings for so long, and yet obviously have not picked up any of their Spiritual Essence.

If you don't find anyone willing to listen to what you have to say on the subject, you walk away.

I am a conspiracy theorist, and am well aware of what is really going on in the World, but I'm careful who I talk to on the subject, not everyone can handle the truth. The dumning down is working, in the main.

Reactions: 2 people

SJC

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diets!
Perhaps this has gone on too long. To be passionate about something is one thing. It is when that passion about something goes beyond help and begins to sound like some kind of attempt at indoctrination that it all sounds unhealthy. That's how I started to feel your responses to my posts were turning.

Having a husband who is involved with the underworld and who threatens to have you killed, would scare the living daylights out of any woman.

I appreciate you have been through a lot but this is your experience, your journey. I am glad you got rid of disease. There are people in this world who are cured from cancer who were told there was no hope. It happens. Sometimes there doesn't appear to be any legitimate explaination.

I tried to explain to you after many years of working with people with anxiety disorders, that your description of causes, effects etc, doesn't fit in with most of my experience...and why, but you didn't seem to find that easy to accept.

You seem to understand little about panic disorder for instance, otherwise you would have known how easy it is for a sensitized panic sufferer to sometimes find even a horror film too much to handle. For me to have started bringing toxic people into therapy at a time when a person was highly sensitive and extremely afraid of so many things, would have been folly in my opinion. In some worst cases, paranoia may well have developed.

I am not going to give you MY facts through experience if you won't graciously accept those facts without giving me a lecture about how wrong I am.

Reactions: 4 people

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
On the contrary, the placebo effect provides us with the precise definition of the efficacy of a drug, which is the degree to which it differs from placebo (or not).

This is not so simple.

In the past SINGLE blinded drug trials were done. People with the blank (sugar/ flour etc., ie a dummy drug) DID NOT get well. There was NO placebo effect. Only those who were taking the drug had a placebo effect, because people were able to “guess” if they had a drug or not.

To overcome the problem of placebo in those taking the drug they started DOUBLE blinding drug trials. Now people the people with the blank showed a placebo effect as well.

The reason is this. People in a drug trial are patients, most of who are desperately wanting to get well. They will reason to themselves. I have a 50% chance of having the drug. The odds are good. So they go on to say to themselves “yes, I am one of the lucky ones with the drug”. The result is that ALL of the people in a drug trial exhibit a placebo effect.
upload_2014-5-27_17-23-33.png

They end up doing dozens of trials to get the2 consecutive trials that show "better than placebo"
AND the information ONLY of those two trials are published. The rest of the information is kept secret. .
AND that is not all. There are unscientific practices or what some epistemologists are exposing as "bad science"
I will find the links and the doctors speaking up and I will post them for you to read and hear on Youtube / TED talks etc.
Kyrani

SJC

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diets!
Now you are trying to suggest I am evil.. a cold coming on? My dear, I wouldn't want to live in a world where I am suspicious as you. All the time looking for evil toxic people. I have a pretty well balanced healthy intuition about who is good for me and who is bad for me. Most people who look beyond the black and white of things have.
Please don't try and turn this around as that makes you a contender to be a toxic person.

lunarlinda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
You didn't say please explain. You said Explain Yourself! Very different. Now you're forgetting what you have written. Are you becoming agitated? I do hops so. You claim you healed yourself because of teaching yourself to heal. That's Spiritual. Then you fill your posts with claptrap medical information. You are definately on a downward spiral now. I'd get off the roundabout now before you fall off.

SJC

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diets!
Sorry Kyrani you didn't say I was evil. I misread. It is early in the morning.

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Now you are trying to suggest I am evil.. a cold coming on? My dear, I wouldn't want to live in a world where I am suspicious as you. All the time looking for evil toxic people. I have a pretty well balanced healthy intuition about who is good for me and who is bad for me. Most people who look beyond the black and white of things have.
Please don't try and turn this around as that makes you a contender to be a toxic person.

I have NOT suggested anything about you. I merely pointed out my finding and that I believe the biology is significant. I agreed with you overall. And I believe your method is good.

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
You didn't say please explain. You said Explain Yourself! Very different. Now you're forgetting what you have written. Are you becoming agitated? I do hops so. You claim you healed yourself because of teaching yourself to heal. That's Spiritual. Then you fill your posts with claptrap medical information. You are definately on a downward spiral now. I'd get off the roundabout now before you fall off.

Please explain and explain yourself are the same where I come from (Australia
We differ in the way we converse.. it's culture.

ALso I did not "teach myself to heal. I have not posted anything spiritual.

lunarlinda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
More rubbish. You need to go back to your original posts to see what you have written. You've obviously forgotten. If you believe Please Explain, and Explain Yourself mean the same thing, you are not very well educated in English. However, I understand that may not be important on the Planet you live on.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
OK, I think this thread is going nowhere and is not beneficial to anyone. If anyone wishes to begin a new thread regarding the benefits of positive healing or the power of the mind, please do. What we can't have is outrageous claims and personal attacks here. If a newly diagnosed T2 signed up and this was the first thread they came across, I doubt they would stay to look at a second thread. Sorry, this thread has come to a conclusion, Mo.

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.