I'm Nearly Crying with Delight!!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I was diagnosed Type 2 on 9th of May with an HbA1c of 70, yesterday I had my first follow up blood test taken with 9 weeks worth of new red blood cells on board. I impatiently looked on line to see if my result was there just now even though I'd been told Tuesday. It's there and it's 45!!!!!!!!!!
So my question is, I need to create one of these signatures you all have. My number 70 obviously has to be in red, am I right in thinking my 45 should be orange? Aim for green next time!
PS my husband on telling him said "Let's go out and celebrate with pizza!"!

EDIT sorted the signature now Thanks @AM1874

Last edited:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yay! I'm nearly crying with delight for you! Such brilliant news :) Very well done. :D

Looseboy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes
I was diagnosed Type 2 on 9th of May with an HbA1c of 70, yesterday I had my first follow up blood test taken with 9 weeks worth of new red blood cells on board. I impatiently looked on line to see if my result was there just now even though I'd been told Tuesday. It's there and it's 45!!!!!!!!!!
So my question is, I need to create one of these signatures you all have. My number 70 obviously has to be in red, am I right in thinking my 45 should be orange? Aim for green next time!
PS my husband on telling him said "Let's go out and celebrate with pizza!"!

Great news @Rachox well done

Reactions: Prem51 and ziggy_w

AM1874

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
Hi @Rachox ..
Well done and many congrats on your excellent results :happy::happy:
For you sig block, hover over you username in the main red header bar and look for "Signature" in the drop down box (it's second down on the l/h side) Click on this and then you can type in whatever you want for your personal signature. For colouring, use your cursor to highlight the text that you want and just do what you have already done highlighting text in your original message
Hope this helps

Reactions: Prem51

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Well done. You'll never look back wanting that high hba1c again.
Goodbye to bad rubbish eh? @Rachox

Onwards and upwards!

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
congratulations ...that is amazing news

(funny man you have ;))

wow well done.. the red blood cells that counts in this blood test is more like the last 12 weeks .. so maybe you are already lower than what this test tells you... hope you also do a lot of exercise or long walks... the value of using all body muscles daily is very undervalued in helping diabetes I think...

I think most of my ability to cope with a lot of carbs now lately is due to having gained around 3 kg more of muscles on my body...

Reactions: Serena51 and Prem51

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Rachox,

I am so very happy for you. I know this was hard work. Congratulations on a job well done. :happy:

Reactions: Prem51

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
@Rachox Fantastic well done, it's a wonderful feeling when when you realise all your hard work has paid off. :)