I'm Nearly Crying with Delight!!

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Very well done @Rachox If anyone deserves it, you do. You have worked so hard. But now the hardest part has arrived - keeping it up! I'm confident you will. :)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you everyone for your lovely messages. Dread to think where I might have been today if I hadn't found you lot!
The support, info and encouragement you all give is phenomenal and most importantly it works! :):p:happy::D:playful:

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
Thank you everyone for your lovely messages. Dread to think where I might have been today if I hadn't found you lot!
The support, info and encouragement you all give is phenomenal and most importantly it works! :):p:happy::D:playful:
The important bit is that you put all you learned in to practice and YOU made it work. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!

SockFiddler

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wow, only just caught this, but so pleased I did - well done, you! I'll bet you're pleased as punch!

You should frame those test results!

Nice work, Squirrel :)

PS: Nice sig!

Reactions: Prem51

librarising

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
@Rachox Yesterday I was made up for my daughter as we celebrated my daughter's wedding. Yours is the first post I read this morning, and I'm made up for you. Well done !
Geoff (not hung over, honest )

Reactions: Prem51

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The important bit is that you put all you learned in to practice and YOU made it work. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!
Thank you, that's so lovely of you to say so!

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Excellent reductions in HbA1c and weight in just 9 weeks @Rachox, well done!
I'm sure you will be in the non-diabetic range at your next HbA1c test. :)

Reactions: ziggy_w

Living-by-the-beach

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was diagnosed Type 2 on 9th of May with an HbA1c of 70, yesterday I had my first follow up blood test taken with 9 weeks worth of new red blood cells on board. I impatiently looked on line to see if my result was there just now even though I'd been told Tuesday. It's there and it's 45!!!!!!!!!!
So my question is, I need to create one of these signatures you all have. My number 70 obviously has to be in red, am I right in thinking my 45 should be orange? Aim for green next time!
PS my husband on telling him said "Let's go out and celebrate with pizza!"!

EDIT sorted the signature now Thanks @AM1874

@Rachox

Well done.. Keep the weight off and get some exercise in and you should be in good shape.. Me I've almost become a full time professional athlete! LOL. Yet I keep healthy now..

LBB

daisyduck

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What a great result in just 9 weeks.. massive well done to you :)