injecting in a public place

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
Shetland-Mal said:
I was in an eatery in Aberdeen when I felt myself starting a hypo. I asked a member of staff where I could inject and was told "Not here! we don't allow drugs in here", I explained it was insulin for my diabetes and if I didn't inject soon she would be picking me up off the floor or calling an ambulance and I would be calling the press and my solicitor. Oh use the ******** loo then. I then sat down where I was and started to get the pen ready and was told in no uncetain times to get the **** out!. I just looked at her and did the injection them ate 5 jelly babies (as suggested in the care pack). As soon as I said I was feeling better she said oh well I will get your order now, I said No need, after those jelly babies I don't feel hungry now and walked out. I could hear her seathing behind me
I found another cafe just across the street, I must have looked out of sorts as the lady behind the counter asked if I was ok, when I explained she said sit down one tea and a ham salad sandwich on its way (No charge). Seem her son is type 2 also.

Utter tripe. Glad you had a free meal. Shame you conned people into thinking you were diabetic. Why would you inject when going into hypo?

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
No one should be made to feel guilty.