Inspirational woman

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
I have been following this woman for a while now. She is such an inspiration. I think that people on here will really like this video. What she is saying makes perfect sense. Make yourself a cup of cream coffee sit back and enjoy her video.

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I fail to see what this persons blog has got to do with newly diagnosed diabetes

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @derry60

I agree with Boo1979. Although I found it a fascinating watch, I think it would get more attention if it is placed elsewhere on the forum.

Can I suggest this thread is moved to either the Low Calorie section, or the Weight Loss and Dieting section?
Do you have a preference which?

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi @derry60

I agree with Boo1979. Although I found it a fascinating watch, I think it would get more attention if it is placed elsewhere on the forum.

Can I suggest this thread is moved to either the Low Calorie section, or the Weight Loss and Dieting section?
Do you have a preference which?
Yes of course either or, no problem. Thank You

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I fail to see what this persons blog has got to do with newly diagnosed diabetes
Right, so I have put the above in the wrong part of the site." Shoot me lol" No big deal it will be moved by the moderator. Did you watch the video at all? If not never mind.

Reactions: Kristin251

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Derry, the thread has now been moved.

I must say I think it is a good video. I’ve been thinking about it since watching it, and now want to dig out the study she mentions and read it properly.

I had heard about it before (it is mentioned in Fung’s book ‘the obesity code), but I haven’t yet read the study myself.

Reactions: derry60