Insulin carry cases for kids

TheMillers05

Hi
I was wondering if anyone can help?
I am looking to buy an insulin carry case for my son who is 6. I am not able to find any on the net that are for children can anybody suggest a good website?
Many thanks.
Paula.

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
TheMillers05 said:
Hi
I was wondering if anyone can help?
I am looking to buy an insulin carry case for my son who is 6. I am not able to find any on the net that are for children can anybody suggest a good website?
Many thanks.
Paula.

Hello Paula .

Is your son using a pump or insulin pens ?
Would he prefer something bright , funky and colourful ?
Or prefer plain colour ?

Anna .

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
TheMillers05 said:
He uses pens. Think prob a funky one, do you know a site? I've seen quite a few sites that sells cases for pumps.
Thanks

:smile:

Hi Paula .

This company do 'both pump cases, belly bags, insulin pen carry cases for the children' have dug it out for you to look at .

http://www.funkypumpers.com/

Hope it can help you .

Anna.

LaughingHyena

If it's to go inside a school bag or something a pencil case might work. I've seen lots of people saying they use them and there are plenty of options.

Personally I can just abotu fit a pack of dextrose tablets in my meter case (lifescan one touch ultra) which is all I carry most of the time. I only caryy the pens if going out for a meal, and they stay in the case they came with. I do wonder about covering it in some more interesting fabric though as it's starting to look a bit scruffy.

JudeK

Check out Genna Lee designs on facebook. She's a type 1 diabetic and a designer. She'll make a case to fit your sons kit and in any material. We're having one made for our 3 year old. Have a look.xx

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

gennalee

Hi all,

As Jude mentioned, as type 1 diabetic myself I have started making more handy, practical cases. I like to make stylish cases that fits all you need...meter, insulin pens, needles. Made to order. My website http://www.gennaleedesigns.co.uk

Thanks for the mention Jude x

Last edited by a moderator: