Jasmine Green Tea.

Suzieblue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me what benefits this has in relation to ordinary green tea and also is there any difference if I drink it cold rather than hot ?

many thanks.

Winnie53

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I drink one or more cups of Jasmine Blossom Green Tea every day immediately following lunch to curb cravings. I like how it tastes. Not sure if I've ever had green tea, so can't compare. I drink it hot. Curious as to whether or not it offers additional benefits now that you've asked the question.

Suzieblue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I drink one or more cups of Jasmine Blossom Green Tea every day immediately following lunch to curb cravings. I like how it tastes. Not sure if I've ever had green tea, so can't compare. I drink it hot. Curious as to whether or not it offers additional benefits now that you've asked the question.
Thanks Winnie, I really can't notice a difference in the taste between them, I just know I prefer it chilled....

Reactions: Winnie53

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
is there any difference if I drink it cold rather than hot ?

Health benefit wise I wouldn't imagine it would make any difference at all, personal preference whether you prefer to drink it hot or cold.

I've drank green tea for years, prefer it warm but if it goes cold its still a refreshing drink (as I'd imagine Jasmine Green Tea is).

Reactions: Suzieblue

Drob16

Jasmine Tea should have the same benefits as the green tea (or black tea) from which it is made - since it is a blend of Jasmine blossoms with say green tea. I understand the health benefits will be identical hot or cold.