Latest HbA1c result

KathyCP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
36 :):):):):):):) !!!

so that's a year now without metformin - everything else normal, bp 128/76 and i haven't lost any weight since last april despite staying on lchf diet (i didn't want to lose any more). needless to say, i'm a very, very happy bunny.

Grateful

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations! And, from this relative newbie, thank you for your thoughtful forum contributions.

Reactions: Prem51

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant very well done indeed... big dance around the house in celebration I hope..!

Waggit

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi all i was diagnosed with type 2 back in July 2017 with a Hba1c count of 112, i was put medication and was instructed on how to change my diet ( low Carb ) watch my portion size and get some more exercise. Well i took the advise, now just had my latest Hba1c count and now down to a count of 30, have been reduced on my medication and wait till next check up in the new year with baited breath.

Reactions: Prem51 and Chiza30

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi5s fellow 36er!!!! Well done indeed :happy:

Reactions: Prem51

KathyCP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
i was put medication and was instructed on how to change my diet ( low Carb ) watch my portion size
Fabulous results, keep going. It's so good to hear that people are being advised to switch to lchf - it may not work for everyone, but it's certainly worked for me. i hate to think what the state of my eyes and feet would have been by now if i hadn't switched to lchf 18 months ago, never mind years down the line.

Reactions: Biggles2 and Prem51

KathyCP

Type of diabetes
Type 2
thanks for all the positive feedback and replies, it's great to be able to share results with people who know what they really mean in terms of daily life.

Reactions: Prem51 and Rachox