Lidl Hi protein buns

Squeekyboy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
TV: don't watch TV, find most programs boring.Don't have a telly now but do watch videos now & then on a monitor.
Hi all, I was on the forum about a week ago & someone was talking about Lidl high proteen buns, so I got some & they were right, they are really nice. They also said they were lower in carbs than the other buns but didn't say how many carbs, so I ask at customer services LIDL & they told me that there were 9.1 carbs per 100 grams. Just in case anyone is interested & they cost 29 pence each. All the best! Squeekyboy.:)

Squeekyboy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
TV: don't watch TV, find most programs boring.Don't have a telly now but do watch videos now & then on a monitor.
Thanks very much for your post @Squeekyboy, very informative.

Enjoy your rolls:D

Hi,@ GrantGam, I did enjoy 'em & weighed 'em as well & each roll is only 80 grams so we win. All the best, Steve (alias Squeekyboy, with a double 'e')

DavidCMarsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Are they the same as these?
IMG_6463.jpg

DavidCMarsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I ask as these were freshly baked this morning and are sold loose, no information available with regard to carbs etc, but I had one for breakfast with the Mighty Marmite and lashings of butter and just had another for lunch with spinach.