Liraglutide/Victoza type2

chewy22

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Hi I hsve a meeting in January to discuss the Liraglutide and get a months supply. Could anyone give me more information if they have it. Please

C

catherinecherub

Hi @chewy22,
I have moved your post and you will see in this section that other members talk about their experiences with Victoza.

chewy22

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type

cott97

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Started it 6 weeks ago, blood sugars under 8 from nearly 20 average. Have lost 6 kilos. Suppressed appetite but you have to recognise the effect and stop eating. A little bit of a rash every now and again around injection sites and found once I was used to injecting I was being too hard. Use my tummy, tried my thigh and the needle bent so gave up on that option! Minimal side effects of nausea which went after a couple of weeks.

chewy22

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Yeah I still have bad days of been sick the runs. But foods the smell makes me feel sick now. Don't eat much fatty food because of gallstones. The last few week my blood sugar levels have started to rise again. My doc said my kidney function was lower than last blood test. But been having lot of pain round the kidney area and tummy pain.