Low Carb Breckenridge 2017 video presentations

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As her endocrinologist said to my friend, sugar control is NOT the most important part of managing T2. Low carb Breckenridge continued to ignore all the evidence behind that statement.

So please enlighten us.. what is the most important part of managing Type 2? And what is the evidence supporting it?

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Very good timing for this presentation about the Noakes Trial by Zoe Harcombe, given the very recent "NOT GUILTY" verdict:

Reactions: jd58

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks @Indy51 for bumping this thread up I must admit I had deserted it a bit.
All great pieces of information.

Reactions: jd58

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If only most HCPs were like Dr Unwin :angelic:

So compassionate and so humble :)

Lord Midas

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Idiots. Morons. Flat Earthers. Religious fanatics. Trump. Bigots. Misogynists. And other assorted bad types.
I will mercilessly bump this up the threads every day as I think its really important that as many people as possible see these presentations.
Legend. I've seen one or two of these on www.dietdoctor.com. but now you got them all. Bloody brilliant!

Reactions: Guzzler

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Wow, it's great to hear from David Unwin. What a difference it makes to see a GP who cares about patients, and is prepared to listen and properly interact with them. A refreshing change from the many complaints I read on here from people about their experience of GPs and HCPs

Alison Campbell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
These videos provide great information on so many of the issues raised daily on the forum, fatty liver, fueling exercise and dealing with complications. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Ultramum