Low carb diet - seems to be working

JoycieW

HbA1c down from 52 in September to 46 now. I've been following the 10 week program. It can be hard to stick to it at times but I think it's making a difference. I find self testing my blood glucose levels keeps me motivated. Going to try not to undo all the progress over the festive season!

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
HbA1c down from 52 in September to 46 now. I've been following the 10 week program. It can be hard to stick to it at times but I think it's making a difference. I find self testing my blood glucose levels keeps me motivated. Going to try not to undo all the progress over the festive season!
Well done you. I started LCHF programme on 1 October, not had a HbA1c test since initial test of 51.7%, but I've lost over 10 kg, so very chuffed about that loads to go still). So I'm guessing, like me you're going to carry on....

:D

Reactions: JoycieW

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sounds like you've made a great start. Keep going... your body will love you for it!
I think I may have given you your 2000th like. I hope so. I enjoy reading your comments. Really informative and helpful. Thankyou:happy:

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think I may have given you your 2000th like. I hope so. I enjoy reading your comments. Really informative and helpful. Thankyou:happy:
My pleasure.. very glad I can be of use.. not sure if it was 2000 but thanks anyway.. cheers.
Regards
Mark

Reactions: callyandy

cusally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Crowds, noisy places
well done, its a huge achievement - you took control