GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
Hi All,
This morning I had a McDonald's Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin - without the muffin.
I'm not sure what the nutritional value of that is and the McWebsite doesn't break it down.

MyFitnessPal thinks 455 calories, 37g fat, 26g protein and 6g carbs. Does anyone know for sure?

I do like a McD's breakfast and if I can have one without compromising my ketosis then that would be magic.

trinity0097

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have that occasionally if I am out and about, not sure off he nutrition thouh

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't know for sure but I would say the carbs sounds about right and that's the main thing. You have to be careful with sausages because some are filled with cereal and therefore higher carb, but 6g is quite possibly correct.

becky.ford93

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You can actually get all their info online. It's called MyMeal on the McDonald's website I believe, you can add all the items you had then look at the full breakdown. 6g probably sounds about right, as the carbs and cals app says eggs are carb free and a large sausage is around 5g

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This is from McDonalds site (see url):

upload_2015-7-23_20-44-10.png

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
Hi Andbreathe
Thanks for that, but I knew about that feature and if you look then the figures include the values for the bun. I'm looking for just the patties, egg & cheese on their own and I can't see that on McD's website