Moderated Youtube Video's That Educate and Inform

Greg1957

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Prunes
Does an area exist, or could there be an area where members could post youtube video's? These would of course be moderated to ensure that the content did not abuse any of the forums rules.

It could follow along similar lines to the existing forum with headings like, introduce yourself, how to...., diets and recipes, success stories, worries etc a picture paints a thousand words, and I believe that a video forum would enhance the forum.

I have noted that some links are already available on the forum, but believe these would benefit by being catalogued and given their own area.

Thank You

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago. The problem seems to be one of 'housekeeping' for moderators. I think to have a library of videos is a good idea but the logistics would be problematic, or so I'm told.

Having said that, one member has put a few videos in one thread in the Low Carb Diet section of the forum. Itis the Breckenridge Presentations post. There are videos covering all aspects from diet to excercise to cancer and I would recommend members have a look at that thread.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Reactions: lindijanice