MUST GO WITH SOME YOGA EXERCISES

sanghai

hi me is type2 last year i found that i am diabetic so i read lot and me is taking Glyciphage SR daily . i have some relief . i am from india and here is many people suffering from diabetes. my sugar level was 274 on fasting and 384 after meal. i shocked and worry but now my sugar level is 107 fasting 200 after meal. i follow some rules and exercise power yoga. me is now feeling better. i want to share my schedule with all of you.

Rule no 1, have will power nothing is impossible
Rule no 2 strict to your meal you can enjoy all sweet things in world but in limited quantity
Rule no 3 use bitter tasted things like bitter-melon, gooseberry, fenugreek powder empty stomach daily one piece you can use bittermelon juice also but remember it could be upset your stomach so plz add some mint leaves and salt.
Rule no 4.TOTALLY AVOID OILY THINGS AND all purpose flour (cake flour)
Rule no 5 POWER YOGA it is very very effective for diabetic person. it can cause miracle in diabetes . below i can try to explain how you can practice it.

FIRST sit on the floor. keep your left leg on the right thigh. then your right leg on your left thigh. it calls PADMASAN. first time it may be painful but after some days it would be easier.
then INHALE and RELEASE your breath and try to pull your stomach INSIDE . your navel area should be squeeze . then on the both side of your navel press your fingers as hard as possible. you should feel pain both of your navel sides. it is the symptoms that your pancreas are not working fine. try to bow towards the floor count 1 2 3 4 5 and back to the normal position .relax and sit in a comfortable position THATS IT do this one week and test your sugar level it becomes lower than past results. i assured you that after a month or two you feel more and more energetic and your blood sugar will be in control . DO NOT STOP YOUR MEDICINE UNLESS AND UNTILL YOUR DR. ADVISE TO DO SO.
THANKS FOR READING AND EXCUSE ME FOR MY POOR ENGLISH.
REGARDS,
PAWAN JAIN