my life

poppy22

Developed type 1 at age of 7, 47 now so had for 40 years, very long time to stick to so called rules. I have been diagnosed with tachycardia, prob had since age of 24 or longer, I have sciatica, oh and I get depressed sometimes lol I think that covers it, on the plus side have 4 children after 6 miscarriages, divorced but now with a wonderful guy, bs not all that good at times but I do get sick of conforming all the time, is it because I am an old timer lol?

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Hi Poppy and welcome to the forum :)

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Think its just life to be honest...lets face it.. In normal living life's how many people just can't stick to diets... Or try 15 different doets before having a gastronand fitted!

So it's **** hard to be diagnosed as a young kid, or an adult.. To keep to healthy, good living for LIFE!!

Then on top blood tests, hospital, injections, hypo's etc...
Thats why we find it so difficult to conform...

I would say that it would be very few indeed that can conform for life.

Naah,

poppy22

I agree and so glad you understand, when I was diagnosed it was insulin and carbohydrate controlled and my younger brother could eat what he wanted - I was only 7 and it felt soo cruel, so I do rebel sometimes lol, I am still alive, have all the checks done, am doing ok on the whole, thanks for your reply x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
poppy22 said:
I agree and so glad you understand, when I was diagnosed it was insulin and carbohydrate controlled and my younger brother could eat what he wanted - I was only 7 and it felt soo cruel, so I do rebel sometimes lol, I am still alive, have all the checks done, am doing ok on the whole, thanks for your reply x

L
Hello and welcome, that's a lovely postive reply poppy22 :thumbup:

Best wishes RRB

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people