Name of Eye drops used after Lucentis Injection?

Lord Kram

Hi all
Need some help please if possible, im in the process of renewing my driving licence, and have 1 question left to answer but I cant remember the name of the eye drops they give you to use after a Lucentis injection?
Thanks

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
Hi Lord Kram
welcome to the forum :)

I was given an antibiotic eye drop to use following lucentis injections but cannot recall the actual name of it sorry
possibly chloramphenicol but not 100% certain

Last edited by a moderator:

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Hi all
Need some help please if possible, im in the process of renewing my driving licence, and have 1 question left to answer but I cant remember the name of the eye drops they give you to use after a Lucentis injection?
Thanks
Give your surgery a ring it will be on your records.

Reactions: 2 people

Lord Kram

Give your surgery a ring it will be on your records.
Well today I went into my surgery but they couldnt find anything on my records regarding any info and was advised to ring my consultant's secretary which I did, but she didn't seem to know either and apparently is going to email him to ask
Trouble is it took DVLA 6 days just to post this last response with these 2 questions and I'm running out of time before my licence officially runs out on the 20th
Any other advice is appreciated

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Well today I went into my surgery but they couldnt find anything on my records regarding any info and was advised to ring my consultant's secretary which I did, but she didn't seem to know either and apparently is going to email him to ask
Trouble is it took DVLA 6 days just to post this last response with these 2 questions and I'm running out of time before my licence officially runs out on the 20th
Any other advice is appreciated
I find that had to believe as your consultant should have given your gp info on treatment and it should be in your medical records. Sounds as if your surgery is very inefficient :( You can still drive after the 20th as DVLA haven't told you not to. If at all worried then ask them to state it in writing for you.

Reactions: 2 people