New Baby News

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Gorgeous I love seeing baby pics.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
He looks very cute! Treasure every moment - the weeks will go by fast!

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
He's beautiful, congratulations and enjoy every minute

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
James John was born 22nd September by c section as my placenta was failing.
He was 8.6lbs and was healthy so didn't have to go to NICU we're being discharged today

Massive congratulations , Glad baby is doing well , and I hope your ok from your section too .
Lovley name choice and he looks such a little cutie you must be very proud , enjoy being a mummy. x

Pooja80

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
'Myra' born on 8th October , little tiny 5lb3 oz , perfectly healthy , had viginal delivery pretty smooth , after 3 hours her blood sugar start to drop so sent to NICU , got her back on 12th October , at home now , loving every moment with her ....

Reactions: 9 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ooh, lovely news! I was waiting to hear from you. Congratulations! :)

Welcome to the world little Myra :)

sleepyheadzzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
'Myra' born on 8th October , little tiny 5lb3 oz , perfectly healthy , had viginal delivery pretty smooth , after 3 hours her blood sugar start to drop so sent to NICU , got her back on 12th October , at home now , loving every moment with her ....

Congrats! How many weeks were you? Only a few weeks let for me to go.

1Sarah1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi so my twins were born 8th Sept by section at 35w. Baby girl was 5lb 4 and her brother was 4lb 15.
Unfortunately my little boy was taken seriously ill after being born and has spent a month in intensive care and required surgery but we are all home now after a very traumatic start.
Now the joy of managing night feeds with twins is a whole new experience! (Already have a just 2 yr old this week).
My insulin (t1 for nearly 35yrs on a pump) is so low now -must be the rushing around.

Reactions: 8 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Glad you're all home now :) I struggle with sleepless nights with just the one baby so I take my hat off to you managing twins and a toddler!

I agree about the low insulin need. Mine's right down and I still top up with Lucozade!

sleepyheadzzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
James Arthur was born at 12:26PM on November 23rd via c-section. All went very well - he had low bloodsugars for a few days so we had to stay in hospital a bit longer but he's just fine now. Came in at 7lb 4oz at 38+6.

12311174_10156279413745387_8246179292630560969_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 18 people

nmb264

Ethan Douglas Peter Miller born on 2nd December at 3.26pm via emergency c-section at 35+1. They thought I had a uti but it was labour contractions. Made it to 8cm but then he became distressed. He's been in neonatal since a few hours after birth to help with his breathing. He's my world!

Attachments

• 1449286478950.jpg
    1449286478950.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 594
Reactions: 11 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Awww, congratulations! :) What a relief his safe arrival must be after your recent health issues :)

Welcome to the world, Ethan :)

Best wishes to all the family :) Hope you're recovering well from the section.

Reactions: 2 people