New member - a lil nervous!

jojo24

Hey all! i've been checking out this website for the past few days and found it very helpful so thanks to everyone thats left comments!! :D

Well i'm a new member (and a lil nervous!! :roll: ) so i'll tell you a lil bit about myself!

I've had T1 diabtes since 1997 so its been 11 years now... today actually! Can't believe it its gone so fast! All going well at the min but was having a few "burnouts" for awhile that can sometime creep back up on ya before you know it! Just wondering does anyone else feel like this sometimes?? On levemir and novorapid flexpens which seems to be working well trying to loose a few pounds at the min so having to watch the novorapid as not eating as much as I used to and trying to do a bit more exercise!!

Well I hope to hear from someone soon :wink:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
WElcome. ood to hear you're keeping the lid on things at the moment.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Hi there,
welcome to the forum,hope to hear from u again soon x :D

smiley

hey,welcometo the forom(donno if spelt right) 11 years is a long time!!!! :shock: lol ive got type 1 too but have only had it for 6years 8) i only joined about a month ago.its a great website i spend most of my time on the laptop on it!!! :mrgreen: 8) hope you like the website and get some more replys

mirziana

hi there,wellcome to the forum,as we are the same, quite new in this forum, but i`ve found out that this forum is quite useful for everyone to share opinion in diabetes.i`m glad i`m one of the member...take care and all the best to you :p