new to this

f.magarida

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hi, soo my names Filipa and im 14, nearly turning 15 and ive had diabetes for nearly 12/13 years now (practically my whole life) and to make matters worse i have been recently diagnosed with coeliac.

Recently my blood sugars have been extremely high, i dont know if its to do with the new diet im on, or because of my age. But, sometimes i do skip my insulin.. Sometimes i just get so overwhelmed about it, i stop giving my insulin.

I would like to know if anyone has any tips? Btw im new to this soo yeah

G

gymnastmatthew

hi, soo my names Filipa and im 14, nearly turning 15 and ive had diabetes for nearly 12/13 years now (practically my whole life) and to make matters worse i have been recently diagnosed with coeliac.

Recently my blood sugars have been extremely high, i dont know if its to do with the new diet im on, or because of my age. But, sometimes i do skip my insulin.. Sometimes i just get so overwhelmed about it, i stop giving my insulin.

hi im matthew how are u doing i joined this site a couple of days ago and i love it how are u doing

G

gymnastmatthew

ooh i forgot to mention ive got coeliac too i know how it feels and if u need any help or advice about it im always here