Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Hi

Why do you say that?

Hi

People who are diabetic also do not lose weight on a low carb diet.

Again, that is simply not true. Thousands of people lose weight on a low carb diet.
It seems clear to me that you do not read around this forum and I therefore must conclude that you are uninterested in widening your knowledge beyond a hypothesis on a single genetic cause.
Sadly, I must end our conversation here.

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
160lb loss to date for this low carb normal fat diet T2

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
People who are diabetic also do not lose weight on a low carb diet.
You ask why no-one listens and then come out with such a statement which many on this site have shown to be patently untrue. You are asking us to "learn" from what you write but refuse to learn anything from us..

Reactions: Grumpy ole thing

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi

A ha you know people with the "hunter" gene. Look up the low carb diet on this web site. You will see they only want people to stay on the diet for a limited amount of time. They want people to say how much weight they lost. People either have some carbohydrates (actually more than a trivial amount) in their diet or have the "hunter" gene or they will starve to death.

If you are saying that this site only wants people to follow a low carb diet for a limited period, I fear you may have misinterpreted something, somewhere.

If you could show me the link to what you read, I would be grateful.

Many thanks

Reactions: lovinglife

Geordie_P

Type of diabetes
Type 2
The following is an actual quote from the original poster:
"I am putting things in my subconscous. I depend on my subconscous a lot. It is amazing. That is how I figured out my theories."
Look, he/she has my sympathy, but enough is enough. I take this site seriously, and I want this site to be accessible and helpful to diabetic people seeking help. This thread is getting silly, and I suggest we leave it to die, unless something constructive can be discussed.

Reactions: Grumpy ole thing

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
wow maybe the person sating this has other issues which prevent them from losing weight....think the facts speak for them selves.many have lost weight i myself have not tried this diet